One| Clandestine

Third Person POV

Chapter One!
Clandestine

Chapter One!Clandestine

——

THREE FIGHTS. SINCE DAVINA HAD STARTED TO TEND TO THE bar this afternoon, a total of three fights had broken out. They weren't dangerous or worrying to her anymore — just amusing. And she desperately needed all the entertainment she could get to take her mind of worries that continued to plague her, even at work.

When she had first gotten the job there three years ago at the ripe age of seventeen, the fights that would break out between the drunk men frightened her. Who wouldn't fear for their safety after their first week of working there they were in the middle of two large men fighting. If were something she didn't want to experience again.

A sleazy looking man came sidling up to the bar. "Hey, gorgeous. Whatcha' doing?"

"My job. What can I get you?" She replied bluntly.

He looked her up and down, undressing Davina's entire body with his eyes. "How about a piece of that ass?"

She rolled her eyes, filling up a couple of drinks that a pair of twins had asked for earlier. "Not up for sale."

"Come on baby, I'll pleasure you nicely," he told her, using his free hand to graze up the side of her leg, nearing her heat.

"Get your hands off her." A deep voice spoke from behind Davina. The young female quickly turned to see who had come to her 'rescue'. Her eyes widened seeing a gorgeous middle aged male, his beard was perfectly trimmed and it was clear he takes care of his hygiene and appearance.

She thought he were certainly a dilf.

"What are you? Her father?" The drunk man spat, tightening her grip on her thigh.

"Her husband, Lorenzo Ferrari," The unknown hero lied smoothly, taking a step towards the man.

The mans mouth dropped open, immediately releasing Davina from his grasp. "I'm sorry, you've got a beautiful wife," he rushed out, before getting up to leave.

"Thank you." The brunette girl told Lorenzo politely, smiling as he gave a small nod back.

"How old are you, love?" Lorenzo asked, trying to see beneath the lace mask Davina wore. An attempt to conceal her real identity.

Confused by the question, she answered none the less, "Twenty, sir."

"Very young to be working in a place like this, don't you think?"