🍒🌸Cherry x Male!Reader🌸🍒

It was a normal day for (M/N), skating and helping Reki and Langa learn tricks. "Hey! (M/N)!" "Huh? Miya!? What are you doing here!?" "Coming to get you" "For what?" "Cherry said he wants you to meet him at his place, whatever that means" "Ok well I have to go, bye guys see you tomorrow!" "What was that all about" "You think I know, Cherry just said to tell me to tell him to go his place" "Huh... ok well LANGA LETS TRY THAT TRICK AGAIN!!"

__________________________________________________________

     I was skating over to Kaoru's, I completely forgot I was meeting up with him today. "Kaoru?- Hey hehe, aww did my little cherry miss me? Hehe" "You were supposed to be here 2 hours ago" the frustrated male said into his boyfriend's chest as he was hugging him, "I know baby I just got really caught up in teaching Reki and Langa a new trick, Reki mostly" all the taller (h/c) haired male got in response was a 'hmph', "Hey how about tonight we can do whatever you want?" "Whatever I want?" "Yep".

    Kaoru dragged (M/N) into their shared bedroom and layed down then motioned (M/N) to come lay down next to him. (M/N) tool off his shoes, jacket, and laid down next to the smaller male and straddled him. 

    Kaoru snuggled into the males chest while (M/N) wrapped his arms around his waist. A few hours went by, they fell asleep but then woke up to see Miya with his phone out taking pictures, Langa standing by Reki, and Joe trying his hardest not to laugh.

    "WHAT THE HELL!? HOW DID YOU GET IN!?" "Well I have a key that you gave me" "Omg, OUT!!" "Ok, ok we're leaving hehe" "So annoying...huh? Aww is my little prince still tired?" the pink haired male just responded with a small hum, "Ok well I'm gonna get up to make  dinner you can lay for a little longer" another small hum from the male.

__________________________________________________________

     After a while the pink haired male joined the other in the kitchen. Kaoru alerted (M/N) that he was there by hugging him from behind. "(M/N)~ when's the food gonna be ready?" "Hehe in a minute", (M/N) picked Kaoru up and set him on the counter then kissed him "Be patient" "HMMM!! Fine!!" "Aww haha stop being so fussy" "I'm hungry!!" "Yes and the food will be ready in a minute just give it a second" "Fine" *smoch*

A/N: Hey so I wanted to make a chapter out of random, I hope you like it bye~

                                                                                                                                   Xoxo, Nox-Chan