🌊🛹Joe x Reader🛹🌊

Requested by: CilantroHero

Key:
(s/t)=Skin tone. Example beautiful dark/light/medium skin

_____________________________________________

    "(Y/N), Your working the bar today!" "Got it Joe!". (Y/N) is a server and Joe's restaurant, they have beautiful (s/t) skin and (h/l) (h/c) and over all was a very attractive person (A/N: or none attractive if that's your thing).

     Today was a very busy day since it was Easter weekend (A/N: I know I'm late) so Joe was on the double with orders and I had so many drinks and orders to make, not that we were the only ones but still.

     "Hello sir, are you ready to order?" "Well actually no I've never been here before" 'That's a lie I've seen you here before' (Y/N) thought, "What do you recommend?" "Oh well I would recommend the pasta, or the-" "What about you?" "Pardon?" "Are you on the menu tonight" "Umm no sir I am not but if you need more time to order I'll go" (Y/N) said as they walked off into the back.

(A/N: Ok but to all my male readers why dose this part remind me of this🤣)

     After (Y/N) was out of site they ran into the back room. "(Y/N)? Are you ok?" "Alec I need you help", Alec was one of the waiters at Joe's restaurant and one of (Y/N)'s best friends, "What's wrong?" "There's this guy that just came in and I asked what he wanted to order and he literally asked if I was" "Ok and? He's just flirting with you" "Alex he's like 60 years old!!" "Oh... ok well, how about we ask Joe" "No we shouldn't ask him he's got a lot of orders to make" "Well- (Y/N) I'm sorry my breaks up I have to go".

     (Y/N) decided to just go back out and face him. "Ok sir are you ready to order?" "Yes I would like the pasta" "And to drink?" "A whiskey" "Alright it's be out in a couple of minutes, here's your whiskey"

     "Joe you got an order for the pasta!!" "(Y/N) come here for a second!!" "What's wrong Joe?" "What's up with that guy that you're serving" "I don't know he's literally been hitting on me when ever I het close" "Explain" "When he was seated he just started to look at me funny then when I asked if he was ready to order he said "Are you on the menu tonight" then when he ordered he kept looking at me wired again" "Alright let me take care of it" "No Joe you have a lot of orders to make" "And? There are other chefs".

Joe walked out with (Y/N) to where the man was sitting. "Hello sir" "Oh umm hello... is there something wrong?" "I have been informed that you are making my staff members uncomfortable and I am kindly gonna ask you to leave" "What!?" "Sir this is the only time I'm going to ask, please leave" "Fine!".

                           ~Later at closing time~

           "Hey are you ok?" "Yeah I'm fine, thank you though" "Of course, anytime. You going to S tonight?" "Yeah I want to see the newbie skate again" "Then I can drive you" "Alright"

Hey sorry this chapter was a little late I got really busy but here you go

~XOXO, Nox-Chan