💚Older!Miya x Male!Reader💚

(A/N: I know Miya's 13 but in this he's 17 just so because driving logic and stuff like that)

   ✨Fluff✨
____________________________________

"Morning love" "Good morning Miya" "How'd my baby sleep?" "Fine still a little tired" "Alright well I made you breakfast".

Miya and (M/N) have been dating for 2 years now. Miya met (M/N) at S one night racing him, (M/N) beat Miya and so forth peeked his interest.

The first time Miya formally met (M/N) was a few weeks later after the race. They actually met because Reki knew him from his sister (I think his sister is the same age as Miya), Reki had seen him before at school when he'd walk his sister home and asked his sister about it.

After Miya was introduced to the male he was immediately intrigued and wanted to know more, so he'd ask to race (M/N) all the time, though majority of the time (M/N) would win.
___________________________________
Miya and (M/N) have been together now for two years now and Miya couldn't be happier. "This is delicious Miya thank you" (M/N) states after shoving a piece of waffle in his mouth, "I'm glad you like it, Joe taught me how to make them" "To this day I still don't get how you make some of it crystallized" "Mmm, well that's a secret".

Miya got really stressed after a while, seeing as he was basically a child prodigy in skateboarding he had no time to just relax, well until (M/N) came into his life.

"Hey how about you get ready and we can go meet up with everyone and skate?", don't get him wrong Miya got really tired of skating for competitions and stuff but he likes to get have a skate day with (M/N) once in a while.

"Yeah that sounds really fun!" I'll go call Reki and see if him and Langa are up". With that (M/N) and Reki got ready and went to meet up with everybody.

___________________________________

A/N: Hey guys sorry I've been gone for so long I had zero motivation. I understand that a lot of people will age up characters to sexualize them but the only reason I did was so the logic that he can drive and stuff like that would make sense, please do not send me death threats. I hope you liked this chapter and goodbye

Xoxo, Author-Chan