Realization

When reaching Rae's door, you hear intense keyboard clicking, along with a piercing scream.

Oh, gosh. You think to yourself, thinking Rae is getting a little too invested in off-stream Valorant. You confirm your suspicions when slowly opening the door, not wanting Rae to notice you just yet.

She's hunched over in weird posture, shoulders tense, and without seeing her face you note the visible stress. By now, she still had yet to notice someone had come into the room.

Your first instinct was to come up behind her chair and begin massaging her shoulders to relieve some tension, "Hey babe, how're you? I got you some tacos from the new place I was talking about." You kiss her cheek as a greeting.

She hums with content, leaning into your touch, saying a soft thank you while closing her eyes to relax in your presence. "I missed you... that must've been a long meeting, Ven." You smirked at her cuteness and the mention of your nickname coming from her.

"Yeah, I missed you too. Remember, I don't like going out without you. No more meetings for a month, though." She hums again at the reply.

Poki was playing in the Valorant squad with Rae, not streaming, with Rae's stream open on her other monitor. While waiting in queue, she gushed at the cuteness on her screen. She loved seeing you and Rae together, she was shamelessly your biggest shipper. Then, she shifted her glance to the right, seeing chat freaking out.

The REALIZATION  hit her, and she quickly rushed to unmute.

You hear Imane's voice slightly muffled through Rae's headset, "Uh, Rae... did you go public and not tell me or something?"