On Camera

You didn't have to see Rae's face to know her eyes widened and face dropped, because you did the same. Both your heads immediately flipped to Rae's right monitor, seeing OBS was indeed, on, seeing yourselves ON CAMERA

You both turn to chat, barely being able to read the messages at the speed it was going.

user174: WHAT?!?

valkyfan03: OMFG

valkyrae1viewer: THIS IS SO CUTE!!

raeshrimp18: RAE?!

gamer62: HOW LONG?!

roguegamer: VEN AS IN RAVEN???

otvwatcher10: WHO?!?

You continue massaging her shoulders, muttering loudly enough for Rae to hear, "It's okay babe," reassuring her that being public won't be too bad. Those three words were enough to tell her more though, that you were there for her no matter what.

With that being said, a smile cracked on her face at her chat's reactions, a dry giggle escaping her lips as she held her face with an elbow on the table. Your mouth was the only part of your face showing on camera since you're pretty tall in comparison to the framing of the camera, but you start chuckling along with Rae, the irony just now hitting you. 

After a moment of collecting herself, Rae speaks up, "Hey guys," referring to her team, "I'm gonna get off for the night," canceling the queue and leaving the Discord after her party members exchanged goodbyes. 

Looking up at you, she stands up and points to the chair, directing you to sit while she sits across your lap. Your hands naturally rest on her waist and leg to support her from falling.

"Chat!" she threw her hands up in celebration, excitedly speaking in a sweet voice. Another moment of realization hit her, "Oh my gosh, wait this is your face reveal too, isn't it?! Oh gosh, babe, I'm sorry I-"

You kiss her cheek again, not wanting both your face reveal and relationship announcement to include a kiss already. "Rachel, calm down. I've always told you, I'm fine with a face reveal whenever, but I think there's something more important to explain." Your smile grows at how flustered Rae is.

"Right! Right. Okay," she clasps her hands together, directing her attention to chat, "So, chat... this is Raven!" She holds your jaw with her right hand, squishing your cheeks as she does so. "Yes, the infamous 'Rogue' creator that I HATE!" She makes a face of mock anger at you, crossing her arms while you burst out into laughter.

"Yeah, chat what's that about? Making my girlfriend think she hates me or something 'cause we don't play on stream? Well, now you know why."

Rae nods as she wraps her arms around your neck, nuzzling her head into the crevice of your neck and shoulder, exhaling a long sigh of content.

"Are you ending stream?" You shift your head a little to look at her.

She hums, thinking about it for a second, "I have the energy to keep going, but I've also missed you... That's why I streamed when I didn't plan to anyway. Needed to get my mind off you."

You grin smugly at her admission. "Well, I'm here now, so if you have the energy to keep going, I think chat has some stuff to ask you. We can just hang out." Your thumb started rubbing soothing circles on her leg. It was a natural thing for you now.