For You, Maybe

She nods at the idea, shifting her view to her chat screen, smiling again at how crazy chat was going. "How long? Mmm. Our 5 month is in a few weeks actually." She props her chin on your collarbone, looking at you for input.

"Yeah, it's been a good time since." She looks down to cover her blush, causing you to smile as well. "We met at last Vidcon, 6 months ago, which you all know. We like instantly connected on goals and interests, plus we just had really balanced energy. As cliché as it is, I feel like it felt so natural. Destined even, I don't know."

You look back at her, seeing genuine adoration on her face at the small rant you let out. You stared at each other for a bit, before Rae looked back at chat. She playfully rolled her eyes, "Yes, yes, this is the person who's been secretly giving me food like the best person in my life would."

That reminded you to unpack the to-go box you left on her desk. "Looks like this is gonna be a mukbang then," you joke, handing Rae a steak taco.

She moans at the first bite, "That hits different," she mumbles through a full mouth.

You chuckle, looking at chat, deciding you should answer some questions while Rae eats. "Why didn't I show my face for a while? Well, I just never felt the need to, especially when you're a small dev. Then once I grew I just never felt like it. Not like it's a big deal since I don't stream."

Rae's eyes widen at the mention, softly slapping your shoulder. "YOU SHOULD STREAM BABE!!! You would be so good at it. It's perfect too now that we're public, and you showed your face!" You catch the taco in her hand she was swinging around, giggling at her antics.

"Maybe. FOR YOU, MAYBE..."

-

You continue to eat and talk with chat for another hour or so, settling into a sweet, comfy vibe. You both realized that the limelight wasn't so bad. If anything, being affectionate and having PDA on stream was a big relief, not having to worry about hiding each other. No more lies. Just pure love and affection.

Rae noticed you in your thoughts again, deciding it's probably a good time to end stream, wanting to cuddle and binge shows with you anyways. "Alright, chat! I think it's a good time to end. I'm kinda tired and wanna spend time with Ven after missing them all day." Chat filled with cute affirmations and goodbyes, as Rae grabs the mouse to click "End Stream". 

Once doing so, she flops into you, letting out another sigh as she buries herself in your hold. Your smile couldn't get any bigger. "So."

"So?" You hear, muffled from behind your ear.

"How do you feel? Wanna still be private about it or something?" You tease.

She pulls away to look at you. "I actually like it. Everyone seems to really like us together. I bet the rest of our friends are gonna teasing us for telling chat before them, though." She huffs.

You smile again, moving a strand of hair behind her ear, getting a good look at her. Gorgeous as ever. You think as you lean in to kiss her tenderly again and again after not being able to on stream. Pulling away, you grin at the sight of her eyes still being closed. "We'll be fine. You saw the feedback. I think they like us." You say playfully, putting a smile on her face.

You move your arm under her legs and stand up, carrying her bridal style unexpectedly, causing her to squeal as you walk over to her bed. "CUDDLE TIME!!!!" You say in a babyish voice to mock Rae's saying, dropping her on the bed while she giggles.

Yeah, everything was more than fine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N-

Soooo- there it is! That's all haha...

Might write more content within the same universe hmmm... if y'all want maybe I'll write a one-shot or something w/ how they met to dating to after the reveal... ideas ideas ideas-

anywayyyys hope y'all liked the empty fluffy content LMAO-

how do we feel about a jodi fic? or writing in general w/ the other girls?