Alone

George eyes opend slowly. He didn't know where he was. He suddenly remberd what happened, he started screaming.

"HELP HELP ME PLEASE NOW HELP" George screamed his lungs out, until he heard a doorknob start to wiggle.

the door suddenly opend, and there stood a tall blonde hair man with a white mask that had a black smile.

"Ah george your up" he said with a grin

"Clay? How what" george said in confused tone

"To be honest i dont get how the fuck you dont know its me" dream said.

"I mean I have the same voice same hair same height, how dont you know its me" dream said

"WAIT Clay WAIT dream WAIT" george said

"Yea wow its me dream and also clay same person such a shocker" he said while rolling his eyes.

"GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS SHIT WHOLE YOU KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHEN MY PARNETS FIND OUT IM MISSING OUR WHOLE CREW IS GONNA COME AND FIND U AND KILL U" george yelled

"Hate to break it to you were a couple states away and far in the woods, OH did I mention that your deep underground, and to get to you its almost impossible" dream said while letting out a little chuckle.

It was true george couldn't see any spot light. The room had a mattres on the floor which george was on chains which his hands and feet were cuffed on. It was a square room it was a gray concrete box.

"Why the fuck do u have me" george said

"Well i can kill you because your the most powerful member of your family mafia or I can sell you to someone for money" dream said while smiling.

"YOUR SICK IN THE HEAD LEAVE ME ALONE" george said while tears started streaming down his face.

"Hey your the first one that slipped your tongue in my mouth" dream said while letting a little chuckle.

"YOUR SUCH A ANOYYING BITCH LET ME GO UR ONLY DOING THIS TO MAKE YOUR DAD PROUD YOUR JUST A PUSSY AND WONT OWN UP BECAUSE YOUR TO SCARD" george scream while bursting out in tears

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHUT UP YOUR GETTING FUCKING PUNSIHED YOU WILL SEE U MOTHER FUCKER MY DAD LET ME DEAL WITH U SO I CAN TOURTER U AS MUCH AS I WANT" dream said

Dream took his mask off and put duck tape on George's mouth. Dream was barley a inch away from george.

George looked into his eyes and remember their kiss. He wont lie he enjoyed it so much it was hot he found him hot some what intimidating. Dream was thinking the same of him, but he knew it was wrong and he wasent in the right place.

Dream got up and slammed the door and left george alone in the mattress in the corner of the room. George started to shead tears and cry until he ended up falling asleep alone cold hungry, and mostly sad.