Poor sapnap (short chapter)

3 pm

KNOCK KNOCK!!!

Dream instantly woke up by the knock and reach to his drawer for a gun just incase.

"Who is it" Dream said

"Sapnap you idiot now open the door what are you naked" sapnap said sarcastically, little did he know dream and George was naked in the bed with George.

"UHH YES BE RIGHT THEIR" Dream yelled

George sat up and saw the nob turn then sapnap was at the door.

"WHAT THE F!CK MAN I WAS KIDDING YOUR ACTULLY NAKED HERE TAKE THE FOOD BYE HAVE FUN" sapnap screaming covering his eyes, he slammed the door and ran away.

"Shit" George said

Dream giggled and grabbed his phone to text sapnap sorry if him and George were to loud yesterday ;).

George pulled the blanket off from him and put his legs in the floor. Then as he got up he fell to the floor. Dream bursted out laughing at George's fall, soon he grabbed George's and put him back for he bed.

"Here I'll get you some cloths because poor George can't walk" Dream said wheezing.

"Shut up" George said starting to get all flustered

"You ask me to do this to you" Dream said with a smirk.

Now George's face was read a rose. Dream got some shorts and a green giddier with white tigh high socks. He gave them to George and help them on. Soon Dream put grey sweatpants and a green tshirt.

He went back into bed and grabbed his laptop and some snacks to watch a movie. George sat in between Dreams legs and rested his head on dreams chest. Now they both were cuddling, Dream was searching for a movie to watch until he saw a horror movie.

"Dream we aren't gonna watch a horror movie" George said rolling his eyes

"What are you sacred" Dream said with a giggle

"Yes" George replied very fast

"I'm here to protect you then" Dream said with a slight smirk on his face

Soon he turned on the nun and George wiggled in closer.

A couple minutes into the movie and George was pressed up against Dream not even a centimeter apart. Dream was holding him in comfort and would let out little giggles when George would get scared. Soon enough George fell asleep into dreams arms. Dream turned off his computer and feel asleep with George even though it was 5pm they were still tried from yesterday. (Reference pic is the image on top)

HERE IS DREAMS AND SAPNAPS TEXT BTW

Dream: sorry if me and George were to loud ;)

Sapnap: NO STOP I HATE THIS FIRST I SAW BOTH OF YOUR D!CKS AND KNOW YOU GUYS F!CKED STOP

Dream: hah whatever I was thinking of letting George bring his friend tomorrow

Sapnap: yea sure it's your choice

A/N

AHAH GET READY FIR TOMORROW CHAPTER AHA