😈todoroki😳

Y/N: You
Roki: Todoroki

Y/N POV...

One night I was laying down on our bed while I was on my phone scrolling through Instagram pictures. Then I saw a very hot picture of roki😳! It made my pussy a little wet...I looked at roki and I was imagining his dick in me. While I was imagining it I got really horny😣. I went next to roki and he didn't look at me back because he was so focused on his game😒. I didn't want to bother him, so I went into the bathroom and I started fingering myself, at this point I didn't need to rub myself because I was so wet. I wanted to let out my moans but I just bit my lip so I would let one slip. I was enjoying it way to much that I went really fast and let out a lot of moans!🤭 Roki paused his game and went into the bathroom without even knocking..he saw I was naked fingering myself. He went close to me and whispered in my ear "why use your fingers when you have me?😏.".."I-I.." my words couldn't even come out. Roki stopped me from talking and pinned me against the wall kissing me as he goes down to my neck giving me dark hickeys. I started moaning.."shiiit your moans are hot as fuck babe." Says roki. Then roki put his dick inside my pussy but only the tip going up and down.."Please stop teasing me.." I said. "Beg for it princess" "please please daddy just fuck me until I cum already!!" I said. Roki put his whole 9 inches inside me and I started moaning so much I couldn't even breathe! After 10-20 mins of that, roki forced me to get on my knees on please him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roki's POV...

I forced Y/N to get on her knees, she started licking my dick but only the tip. I didn't say anything, I just shoved her head all the way to my balls. Y/N was gagging quite a lot. I stopped, then Y/N was only sucking 7 inches of it. I was moaning a lot and I know my moans turn on Y/N to maximum😏. Y/N started going fast and I cummed and she just swallowed it. Then we both catch our breathe for couple of minutes. Then I decided to fuck with her again. I told her to lay on the bed blindfolded and handcuffed. I got on top of Y/N as I shove 2 fingers in her and she moans a bit. After a while I decided to put 4 fingers in..I told her "I won't stop till you cum baby ;)." "O-okay daddy.." says Y/N. It's been 10 minutes and she still hasn't cummed! So I decided to shove my dick inside her again..and she started moaning a lot non-stop! I was moaning, too. She said she was going to cum but instead she squirted!🥵😳. "Good job mamas" I said. I took the handcuffs and blindfolded off of Y/N. Me and Y/N took a shower together, watched a movie and we both fell asleep naked...