😫Levi!?😉

Y/N and Levi were out in public eating. They were on a date. While Levi was eating Levi got horny because Y/N was dressed really hot😏. "Baby are you feeling okay?" Says Y/N. "U-umm, yep!" Says Levi. You and Levi continues eating. You saw Levi has a boner, that made you horny because you were imagining it inside you..You whisper "I want you in me sooo fucking bad right now" into his ear. Levi got turnt on more and when the waitress asked us were we done with our food, Levi paid for the meal and Levi was dragging me by the hand as we go into the car. Levi drove to where no one was, it was empty. Levi told you to get in the back, you did as he said. Levi also went into the back and you both got naked. Levi gets close to you and starts rubbing your pussy so you can get wet, you moaned a little. Levi starts fingering you and you start moaning a lotttt. You put your head back and rolled your eyes to the back of your head. Levi decided to stick his 9 inches inside you and you started moaning as fuckkk. "L-le-Levi..please dont go that f-fast.." you say, "that isn't my name babygirl." Levi says, "D-daddy, please don't go that fast..". Levi starts slowing down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Levi's POV:
I start slowing down as I kiss Y/N neck all the way down to her boobs. I saw Y/N legs shaking so fast. I started eating Y/N pussy and after 10-20 mins, she creamed. Y/N cum was basically my night snack. We went back home. We both got dressed, brushed out teeth, and I turnt on a movie for Y/N...30 mins later, Y/N fell asleep on my chest🙂.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~