Chapter 1:Arrival

As Enterprise is about to fight Akagi and Kaga a bright light block their vision.

"Wh-whats happening!?" Said a ship girl as they were consumed by the light.

================================

Enterprise groan as she wakes up only to find she is in a theatre. She wasn't alone though as she sees her sisters, Yorktown and Hornet were both sides of her. All the Eagle union were here.

"Ugh..." "Sister." Said Enterprise as she Helps Yorktown to get up. "Where are we, Enterprise?" Said Yorktown

"I don't know." Said Enterprise as she looks around again and finds everyone starting to waking up.

"What happens..."Said Hornet as she started to get up. Everyone shares the same thought.

"What happen indeed." Said Prince of wales behind her. She looks around and found all of her allies getting up.

Suddenly the screen turns out. "Welcome." It wrote the word on the screen.

"Why are we here!" Yelled one of the ship girls. "You are here to watch someone. He builds powerful ships. Even the strongest can destroy a faction with ease." Write the screen.

Everyone trembles at the words that are written on the screen. 'Can destroy a faction with ease'. Who created powerful ships like this.

"Any question?" Write the screen. "Yes,  Prinz Eugen." This caught everyone attention as they look around to find their enemy only to nothing only their allies.

"What do you mean 'yes Prinz Eugen'. She isn't here." Said Belfast. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that." Write the screen. Suddenly they saw Ironblood and Sakura Empire on their left side.

They were in their fighting position. But they don't have their weapon nor they can summon it. "Stop. Don't fight. You're only here to watch not fight." Write the screen.

"Now what was your question, Prinz Eugen." "Uhm... when you mention 'he' did you mean it is a male?".

Everyone lower their guard as they think about it. The screen did write about the creator of the ship as a 'he'.
Does this mean that human survive?

Then some of the ship girls raise their hands. "What is his name?" Said, Akagi. "Robbaz." Write the screen. "Robbaz." Repeated Akagi

"How many ships in his faction?" Said Q.E. "You will see it yourself."

"What is his faction's name?" "You will see it yourself.

Some girls put their hands up to ask some question but all of the answers is 'you will see it yourself. As they wanted to ask more question they were stopped by the screen as it loading the first episode.

To be continued.
================================
Hello, it's me. I have some note about the story.
Don't expect the story to be out in a week. There much work on this story based on their personality and Robbaz's video.
The update may be even slower because of my other stories and I have school.
Any way that it and if you want to talk to me talk to me in discord here: https://discord.gg/ANqr74w6jj
So anyway please don't send when the story will be out. Bye.