Chapter 2: Return of the Pilkington

"Robbaz here, playing From The Depths." Said Robbaz as the screen shows a low budget headquarters that is made from wood.

"Wait, he's playing a game?" Said Wales who was confused about why they're watching this.

"This is wasting our time!" Shouted Admiral Hipper who was next to her younger sister.

"Now, now sister, if we watch this 'Robbaz' maybe there is some useful information." Said Prinz Eugen.

"I wanted to play this game for a long time. It's ah- war? Sandbox you very much build your crafts and make them into fleets and then you go to battle." 

"This may be useful information to have another ship girl." Though Enterprise was the same as  Bismarck.

The screen then shows a boat made of wood that has an unprotected engine and a steering wheel.

Nearly everyone fell into laughter or giggles and some were 'really?'. 

"Th-that is his ship?" Said Deutschland who was laughing on the floor.

"See I told you it's a waste of time!" Said Hipper to Prinz Eugen who is staring at the screen while giggling.

"This is my first little boat. We're gonna change it of course." Said Robbaz as the screen zooms out to show the building. 

"You also build bases to get a resource a little bit like Warband, to be honest." Said Robbaz as the screen changed to what to be a map.

"Warband?" Said Tirpitz as she looks at others thinking that they have an answer on what that is but they also didn't know. 

"Love that shit. I would be...the most blood-hungry pirate of these seas."

"So he is an evil person, then?" Said Unicorn as she held her unicorn plushie.

as everybody thought the same. Some even think he must be killed if he started a war or capture him to make this weapon to help them win the war. Some even think he is an idiot to start a war with a small boat that is made from wood.

The screen then changes into behind the boat and a person standing in front of it.

Everyone sees the person and thinks who that is but they ignore it and continue to watch the video.

"The first thing that came to my mind was building a torpedo firing penis but Jesus Robert what with that."

All of the girls were disgusted by the idea of building a penis boat. The ones who didn't know quickly covered their ears and to keep them pure.

Except for some of them. (You know who they are)

"I don't want to build a dick this time, I want to build something else..."

Some were relieved that he didn't build a dick.

The screen then changes to Robbaz building a ship that has red colours and is bigger than the last one.

"Looks like he's building a new ship." Said Deutschland but giggles that he is still using wood.

"So this is where he starts building." Said Enterprise as she was ready to remember the information.

But what caught everyone's attention is the screen show icons. On the left is full of question marks and some words. On the bottom is INFO wood, metal, oil, scraps, crystals and medical equipment? On the right are more question marks and some words and a bullet icon, gasoline, electricity and EXP. (Okay some of this I don't know to correct me if I'm wrong on the icons.)

"A battleship. A big bloody-Destroyer perhaps I think we don't have enough resources for a battleship." Said Robbaz as he continues to build his ship.