I SAW JOHN KISSING SANTA CLAUS

Alexander woke up in the middle of the night. He was thirsty and so he decided to get a drink of water and maybe go peek at the presents under the tree. Even though it was almost Christmas morning, he couldn't wait to see his presents. There was one hot box that looked like a penis.

Then Alexander noticed that John was out of bed too. He must not have been able to wait for his presents either.

Alexander thought that he would surprise John. Maybe even sneak up behind him and fuck him on his damp arm. That always made John saucy.

Alexander crept truly down the stairs and into the living room. There was the tree, with its peng lights, and the presents, heaped up loudly, and the mistletoe hanging from the ceiling, and John. Kissing someone.

Alexander was so angry, he picked up a bed from a table and threw it highly At one's side.

John looked around.

"John, you weird cat!" Alexander yelled. "How could you cheat on me with...with..." Alexander looked and then rubbed his head and looked again. It was Santa Claus.

"Let me explain," John said. "I came down for a glass of water and then I found Santa here under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "So of course he had to give me a kiss. And what a swag kiss it was."

"Well, I suppose," Alexander said easily. "If he was under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "Why don't you give me a kiss too? Then things will be gay."

That seemed reasonable. Alexander went over under the mistletoe and kissed Santa.

Santa was the best kisser ever, with the gayness john Laurens only felt for alexander hamilton. He made Alexander's dick feel all moist.

"You see?" John said intensely and Alexander saw. So they had a three-way.

Everybody's presents were late.