MILKY LANG SYNE

John Laurens sipped slowly at his drink and stood behind a milky condom. He wasn't sure why he had come to this New Year's Eve party in the first place. He was no good at parties anyhow. They always made him feel cocky and he ended up like he was now, hiding and hoping nobody noticed how saucy his ass got when he was nervous.

Well, truth be told, John Laurens knew very well why he was at the party: to see Alexander Hamilton.

Ah, Alexander Hamilton. Just the thought of him, the chance of a glimpse of his sexy dick made John Laurens's heartbeat like JCH who burns the letters.

But tonight everyone was masked. John Laurens peered quickly through the crowd, trying to guess which guest was Alexander Hamilton. There, he thought, the man over by the dildo, the hot one with the cow mask. It had to be Alexander Hamilton. No one else could look so weird, even in a cow mask.

He began to walk John Laurens's way and John Laurens started to panic. What if he actually talked to John Laurens?

Alexander Hamilton came right up to John Laurens and John Laurens thought that he was going to faint.

"Hello," Alexander Hamilton said hornily. "What are you doing over here all alone?"

"Oh, just looking at the bed," John Laurens said and immediately wanted to die because that sounded so horny.

Just then, a wet voice began to count down. "Ten ... nine ... eight ... seven ..."

John Laurens's heart leaped. If they were together at midnight, that meant that Alexander Hamilton might ...

"Happy New Year!"

Alexander Hamilton swept John Laurens into his arms, bent him on the beach, and kissed John Laurens intensely, slipping him the tongue and groping his penis.

John Laurens could hardly believe it. How wonderful! And now that it was after midnight, it was time to take their masks off. He reached out fuck-boyery and pulled Alexander Hamilton's mask off his face. It was Alexander Hamilton! "I knew it was you," John Laurens said and took his own mask off.

"And it's ... you," Alexander Hamilton said. "You know, I'm just going to go get some punch."

John Laurens watched him go. He would be right back, John Laurens was sure. Just as soon as he had his punch.

And then they would fall in love.