Chapter nine . Betrayle love and internal war !!

HEY GUYS !!!!!! SORRY FOR THE REALLY LONG HOLD , I HAVE HAD SOME STUFF GOING ON INVOLVING MY FAMILY AND JUST GOT REALLY SIDETRACKED ( if that's how u spell it ). BUT YEAH . LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING ....!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH P.S. THIS STORY TAKED PLACE A WEEK LATER SO TRIS IS DOING BETTER AND ZEKE HAS BEEN IN AMITY FOR A WEEK . JUST A HEADS UP!!!
~Tris~
I awoke to the sound of the screeching staccatos of beeps that played from the small alarm clock on the desk . My head pounded horribly , Eric laid behind me , his hands wrapped around my waist , our hands in tangled together . The bruises still stung but I pushed through the pain ......... Probably to regain the little bit of dignity I have left , to be strong , not so useless . I was rising from the slumber I had desperately wanted not to end , when his grip grew tighter and pulled me back into him . He placed his mouth gently up to my ear . " I got it ". He whispered quietly. He rose up and slammed his hand on the snooze button . Causing me to wince from the cracking sound . He turned his head towards me , a small smile playing on his lips and I returned the same smile ..... Just it was less effective than his . He chuckled . Lowering his head to mine . Our foreheads resting together for a moment . " I love you , Beatrice Prior " he exclaimed . He made a point to say it every chance he got , it was better than the apologizes . I had to tell him that if he kept apologizing I would lose my mind , and eventually be taken away for breaking the laws of staying sane . " I'm gonna start the shower , you wanna go first ?"
" no .......... I took one last night , I'm ok , just want to get out of the room " . His smile faded , " I've been keeping you here so ....."
" I know , and thank you for that , but I can't stay here forever , besides I still have to do initiate training , " . He began to walk towards the bathroom obviously irritated that I mentioned something . " I love you ," I said as he walked through the bathroom door way . He popped his head out and smiled . " I love you most " completely skipping the I love you more . As soon as I heard the bathroom shower curtain close , I jumped up . Suddenly a painful reminder shot up my back . I eased down on the speed . Socks , then , unders , then pants , than shirt , hair , and finally makeup . I walked through the door just as the water shut off . I run/walked as fast as I could , I turned the corner but before I could a hand caught be by the wrist causing me to squel in surprise . He began to chuckle as he brought hi arm around me welcoming me into the embrace . I placed my head between the crack of his neck , breathing in the sweet smell of his ....... Everything. .. We turned , taking our hands and placing them together , laughing at each other .......... Well mostly at me ... He kept mocking my expression when he caught me in the hallway . He wore black ..... Of course. We made it to the door of the lunchroom .
I opened the door only to be welcomed by the sweet smell of baked bread and vegetable beef soup . We took our seat at an empty table . I was cold but not that cold . Slowly I brought the spoon to my mouth . Enjoying , sa prong the warm broth as it slid down my throat , healing the morning soreness . One by one I took the slow cooked vegetable and enjoyed each different taste . A comforting arm wraps around my waist . I turn to see Tobias standing there . I jumped out of my seat . He grabbed me by the arm . No one was in the cafeteria and I haven't fully recovered from the last time . I squirmed and screamer but it was no use . His hand came down to my side as he spun me around one of his hands held me arms behind my back and my chest was place into the wall . I looked down at his hand to see a small metal rectangle with two screw like ends on it . He pressed the ends up to my side ...... Right where I had been shot . And then I felt it .
The exploding horrendous pain that sent electric bolts into my blood . My head flung back right into the cress of his neck and he placed his head on mine so I couldn't move it ..... " God tris is it me or have you gotten .... Sexier . " He moved his head and began to kiss my neck . His hand still covers my mouth . My legs feel numb underneath the weight of him , and I can't move . He swings me over his shoulder . Still paralyzed by the electricity , I watched through the sudden hazes of blurs as he placed me by the metal doors . The feeling was just starting to come back . I slowly pulled myself to my feet and grabbed him by the hair . Jerking him into a head lock . He punched my stomach causing me to cringe . Cowering . He brought the tazzar to my skin once more . The sting much stronger my legs feel from under me , I hit my head on the side of the wall . My eyes blacked by the sudden darkness . He grabbed me by the hair as I did to him . Pulling me to my feet once more by the roots . His lips kissing my neck passionately , his hands slowly slipping under my shirt . It became hard to breath . A slam came from the hallway we just passed in . The metal doors which he locked rattled ferociously. Screams yelled from the other side . The door suddenly blasted from its hinges . Tobias was pulled off of me , I slumped to the floor . My head resting on the cold , metal floor . Blackness . Was all I saw .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eric .
Her head bounced gingerly against the cress of my arm . Her legs swayed slowly as I walked her back to the room . Another bruise replaced the one she just lost . I pressed my lips to her head , she gave another hushed whimper . By the time I reached the door , her eyes where opened slightly . A small smile reached her lips as one reached mine. I placed her on the bed , but she refused to stay there alone . She sat up slowly pulling me to her side . I placed her to my chest , wrapping her in my arms .