The waking

Zeke's POV
I slowly placed her on the bed . Her chest rising in short staccatos , after she gave a little whimper . Her bruises ..... God her bruises .... They where littered across her cream skin . Her eyes . Black , blue ,red and puffy . The dried mascara still partially visible above the battered skin . I placed my hand above her eyes . Her head obviously to warm . Uriah stood in the door frame . " zeke I am so sorry . I didn't know that you knew . I ......"
" stop , it doesn't matter what you did . The fact is you did it to a part of the family . You helped them try to kill her . YOU . HURT . HER .! " I screamed around . Lowering my voice as tris stirred in the bed . The door swung open . And in walked Eric ..... Crap .
He walked over to Uriah . Nit angry . But exhausted . " did you find anything ?" He asked as he rubbed the bridge of his nose with his bruised knuckles . Uriah just nodded his head toward the door . Slowly , he walked in . He seated himself on the edge of the bed . Grasping her small hand in his .He gently rubbed his thumb in a slow circular motion across the top of it . " Uriah " he said sternly . I felt myself tense just like Uriah . " tobia........."' He gave a small sigh . " did you do this ?" . I looked down . It was his choice to tell him .
" no ........... But I know who did ?" I felt the disappointment fill my heart . Of course he wouldn't do the right thing . " well ....... Yes , I did , just as Eric about jumped out of his seat . Uriah put his hands up to block him " but "....... He screamed before he could punch him . But Eric drew up his arm and I stayed seated . He deserved a punch . And Eric swung . The chair flew from under me . I stood infront of Uriah , blocking the punch with my face . I heard a crack and the earth blacked only for a second . As it came back into focus . Eric had his hand on my shoulder , helping me stand . Muttering relentless apologizes .
A small cry reached my ears and I whipped around just like Eric and Uriah . Tris laid on the bed still , but she had forced herself to sit up . Eric ran to her side , Uriah and I stayed where we were . He pulled her close , rocking her in his arms gently . Pressing his lips to the top of her head , whispering more apologizes about how he should have never left her alone . She began to cry . He released a little , still holding her firmly in the cradle of his arms . She stopped herself after a minute and muttered something in his chest and he laughed . " Uriah ....... Zeke , " he said changing the name immediately .
Can you get her something to eat and drink please . Something ....... Mealish ...." I laughed at his words gave a soldiers honor and said " yes sir !" I understood what he was doing . Leaving him , tris and Uriah alone ..... payback or for him to apologize , I don't know .

Hey guys , thx for reading . I know it's short and I haven't updated in a while but I will update soon . Promise , thx . Plz comment vote . Whatever u want . Luv u guys .