Chapter 10 .... The box

Tris ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       Zeke had been missing for two weeks now . All of my bruises where healed . And Eric hasn't said a word to me for a week . I don't know why .............. Training was almost over , and only 18 initiates in total left .

  I walked into the training room , my nostrils overwhelmed with the smell of blood and sweat . Grunting came from the ring , a small girl and I large boy where in the ring .... And I chuckled ... I've never seen a guy get beaten so bad by a girl ..... He was holding back ...
I walked into the ring , and Eric stepped out . "Freeze" I said loudly . They both stood side by side , a small smile playing on there lips . They where both the first of there class , ..... " go to sector two , you'll begin the next set of training , I'll be there in about ten minutes , do whatever ." I walked out of the ring , out the door , down the hall , and into the chasm walk way . I stopped in the middle of the bridge feeling a soft spray on my feet , I hadn't remembered shoes ????
I stood there for a long while before the door creaked open and the small girl Walked over to me with a small smile . " are you alright , it's been half an hour "
" I'm fine , lost track of time "
" oh I'm sorry , do you want to talk about it ? "
" I'm alright another time , what's your name ? I haven't been in the training room a lot "
" it's vallery, like gallery but with a v , "
I couldn't help but chuckle and she laughed with me . It was a silent walk back to the room , also a long one winding around corners and traveling down large corridors . I felt calm today , sick to my stomach but calm .
As we rounded the corner , he little friends rose diligently from his chair and held the door for us .
" what's your name ?"
" Fernando " I spun around looking at his features it was him . I thought he was dead , he died on the ladder .
" what faction were you ?"
"Erudite "
"Really ?"
"Yes , I was born in abnegation but adopted in erudite after my parents were killed ......"
" they were divergent "
"......*sigh*" I could tell this was news to vallery . But she remained silent . " Both of you in a chair , do you want to see each other's fear ?" I watched as they smiled at each other and took it as a yes . I placed the starch pads across her forehead and chest and arms and did the same to him .
" We will start with yours " I said gesturing to Fernando , I needed to know if he  was a part in the simulation , or it really happened . I injected him with the purple fluid and watched his eyes , slowly close , I injected her other an orange fluid as I did my self . and let his mind take over .

Fernando ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was dark , everything so quite I expected something to come out unexpectedly but all I saw was vallery coming towards me her eyes covered in tears , block on her cloths and a big something in her hands . She screamed my name and as I reached and ran for her hands shot out of the darkness trading her in their grasp and dragged her back into the darkness . The thing she was holding laid on the floor . I walked to it , opening the sheet and there laid a baby , it didn't move it didn't cry ,,,, it didn't breath . It's skin was freezing it had been gone for probably 24-36 hours . But what killed it ? Just than the hands launched out and tearing the baby from my grasp I didn't understand , why was I so afraid ? Where did they go ? What happened to them ? What is happening to vallery ?
The scene changed :
I laid in the chair again and vallery was crying , Tris with her arm around her comforting her , and guards rushed in . I froze , was this a simulation !??
"What happened "
" someone switched the serums , the exo fear was in the simulation fear bottle and the blacker was in his serum "
"Blacker " I asked ?
" it's a serum that makes you black out but you see something in your head , you saw her fears "
" but they didn't make any sense "
" maybe not to you , but they terrified her "
Suddenly it hit me , the running the bruises , the baby , the hands that pulled her into darkness her screams . It wasn't a fear it was. A memory and a fear that it wouldn't happen again , when she was given the exo fear she felt it , she relived it again ....... She had been raped , and than lost the child , she had told me she was disowned , but never told me why it was because she had a child , and was to scared to tell anyone , but now it's out .
" this fear stays with everyone do you understand , so help me if this gets out everyone in the room will be punished ." Said Tris , and we all nodded in agreement .
Eric waltzed in and froze when seeing everyone in the room , he looked at Tris , and she gave him a look , and I realized something they have dealt with this before , I looked at Tris , it wasn't her though she had some problems ........ It was Eric ..... He had been .,,,,,,, I looked down trying to comprehend everything . I stood up pulled the needles and I V and the patches off , I went to vallery's side and she wouldn't look at me , I wrapped my arms around her , at first she resisted , but than she let me hold her and catch her tears . The guards left , tris grabbed her hand , rubbed her fingers through her hair and left with Eric on her trail ,
why didn't you tell me ?
Eric ......................~~~~~~~~~~~~|||
" Tris .... Tris wait , please "
She spun around her eyes glossy , I grasped her wrists pinning her to the wall . I was panting so angry and upset .
" let go "
" no Tris .. Plea..."
" please let my wrists go "
And he did placing his forehead on the wall between my shoulder and neck . I ran my fingers through his hair and I'm guessing it surprised him . I kissed his head , he looked back up into my eyes I pressed my lips to his . A small smile played " happy birthday " I chucked .
" why haven't you been talking to me ?" I asked
" why didn't you answer " he replied .
" answer what ?"
" the box , why didn't you answer the question I had in the box "?
" what are you talking about "
" the damn box , the box I gave you on your birthday "
Truth was I had completely forgotten , the night was basically a blur the only thing I really remembered was Andrew and Jeanine , the truth or dare , and the night with Eric . The night that changed everything . Suddenly I remembered . The box I put it in my pocket. Darn ...
He pulled away and grabbed my hand .
" I left it in my pants , we went back to the apartment . You put my close in the washer . I'm so sorry "..........
" I didn't touch your clothes , I left them by the bed wih mine so if you woke up you can put on mine or your clothes which ever , I think I read about girls liking men's over sized clothes ."
" What was in it "
He smiled . " we will have to find it for you too see "
We went into our room our apartment .
" Eric "
"Yas"
" happy birthday , " I held out a 10 by 12 inch box . And he turned around , taking it from my hands and removed the wrapping lifting the flap , his eyes grew wide a smile played on his lips
" God I love you " he replied .
" there's more " a wicked grin on my face . Enjoying every sweet second of the revenge I have planned for both mine and Erica enemy .