💫Pause💫 Edited

Nigeria
2020
____________
.

.

.

.

.

💫

💫

💫

💫

💫

Waking up the next day, we had our second cuddle to speak which I didn't even know how, yet Ahmed woke me up with a big smile on his face, he was already glowing extra.

He lead us for the fajr sallah where he stayed extra longer in his sujood, I also poured my heart out not helping the feeling of something going amiss that day.

We read his favorite surah as I placed my head on his laps, his voice lulling me to sleep.

"Sleepy head wake-up let's have breakfast" he woke me up finding myself in bed.

Ahmed must have surely picked me up from the prayer mats where I slept on early.

With a big smile on my face I walked to the loo took my brush came out he was still there waiting for me.

"Hope am not making you late" I asked feeling guilty how I meet him smiling, "not at all shall we" he lead the way as we walked down the stairs in complete silence.

I was contemplating on telling him how I was feeling extra nervous my heart beat and everything but stop myself knowing he was having a very important meeting with some investor which where a billion dollars contract, coming my husbands way, I couldn't just tell him and make him chance his mind about the meeting.

"You seemed off wifey your not even eating" Ahmed pointed at my full plate of pancake with honey syrup spread across.

I looked at the plate totally not having an appetite to eat, I looked him in the eyes with unshade tears before shooking my head, it was as if I don't want him to go I was afriad of letting him go.

"Are you sure you will be fine" he asked again after I saw him through the door.

"Yes you Know how my mood can be at times" I joked as I placed a tight kiss on his lips.

"I love you I found myself saying after pulling away from the French kiss.

"Your making me wanting to stay home" he winked my way, I placed my hands on his lips to shut him off, I was loving every bit control I was having on him, it was fun.

I got back to bed when he left but I wasn't feeling any sleep so I let my thoughts wondering off to aleemudeen, I picked my phone dialled mummies number to ask after his health.

He was still an empty shell of his self, the only improvement was he eat and let her and Rafah Into his room, his still not ready to meet up a doctor.

I asked if she wanted me to go over again for I could do anything in my absolute Power to make a soul get over a death person, she insisted I shouldn't for she fear things messing up.

I got off bed still not over the feeling got into the loo and took a shower, I called iklil my ummi then my other family but they all assured me everything was okay.

My ummi was even offering to come over she was thinking I was going to give birth or in due labor which made me laugh with tears in my eyes as I forgot all my worries for some seconds.

A text came.

Baby we re going over to ummi today please get ready please 😊 I love you

I smiled not knowing if I was ready to meet up his mother or not,the woman practically doesn't like me but pretend to, I hussed out an air before summoning the courage to replay back.

You know I love you, so anything for my baby and be safe 😘😘 thousand kisses

I giggled feeling the memories of our courtship days coming back, lord may we live together till old age.

I prayed understand my Breath, my stomach grumbled notifying I haven't eaten breakfast and it was already noon so I was just supposed to eat brunch late breakfast and early lunch.

Calling the chef through the Land line to make a couple of hot cinnamon tea which I pray will help relieve my stress.

"You won't believe am pregnant" ilkil jump showing the pregnant kit to my face.

I was present in my room, reading over a boring history novel then decide to call my best friend then here we are she was pregnant.

"Girl am so happy for you" I smiled at her taking sipp of my hydrated water.

"I Know baby is going to be so happy" she kept taking of how she was going to plane a surprise date for her husband then inform him about there newest family members whose coming in months.

"I just remembered our children when you where always adamant on not getting married now look whoses all happy" I gushed seeing my friend Happy face was worth it.

"Girl I love you, all the memories and thing we went through where actually worth it, the days we our friends felt like drifting away"

We went on chatting on out past and childhood memories making me just wonder how this world is full of nothing.

"And remember you wanting to be a plain house wife now look whoses the billionaire" she pointed again with me smiling.

"Say hi to my baby before I hand up" I turned the camera at to my baby's. The two exchanged pleasantries.

Ahmed mother seemed to have changed or it was one of her facades, she was pulling only God could tell, mermah calmed herself down as they left the home.

Ahmed suggested eat lunch out, so see settled on this Arabian restaurant wanting to order some kabab 😋

They went back home on a full stomach after the dinner, they slept cuddling on each other as it was fajr mermah was surprised that the sun has raiser yet Ahmed was still yet to walk up which was unlike him
Only if she knows what it was,

Edited

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu Zaynah
21_11_2021

Double update guys my birthday present 😊😌