Chapter 2

Camora's P.O.V

The King looked at me seems like we were close to each other, so I did the same. As if I don't know how to stare. God has given all the creatures of eyes just to see.

"Introduce yourself" He seriously said. Damn, what a cold voice but husky at the same time. The kind of voice that makes you fluttered and he could lure all woman because of it. I haven't heard this before, just now.

I blinked my eyes when I heard cough from Davis. What? Did I just lost myself? I can't believe this. I immediately cleared my throat and I composed myself to relax.

"Camora Esfenova, 24 yrs old my king" I calmly introduced myself and I heard the gasped of ministers. They started to speak and insulting me to their words.

"Isa siyang babae at paanong makakaya niyang pamumunuan ang grupo?"

"Nakakasigurado akong hindi niya makakaya ang mamumuno sa grupo!"

"Hindi maaaring isang babae ang magiging pinuno ng mga Redeemer!"

"At isa pa, ang bata niya pa para mamuno"

"Ministers, please let me do my part first at papatunayan kong mali kayo. But anyway, I'm not here to your words. I'm here for exchange of my Father's position and for the King's reputation" I seriously said. I smirked when they stopped in a seconds.

"How insolent!" The one minister snorted me. I took a glimpse of him and I raised my eyebrow. Such a lame. Could he just make it more intense, angrier? because he just like a stupid puppy trying to look scary.

"My king, please give me your word and I will accept it whatever it is" I said pleasingly and I ignored the presence of ministers.

"What kind of word do you want?" The king asked me with authority.

"The kind of word to make me satisfied" I seriously said. I don't care if I look sounds demanding. I have to become a leader of Redeemer guild. I have to attain an authority to avenge my Father's death.

"What makes you satisfied?" He asked again. Oh c'mon, could he just give me a direct word to make me the leader of the group? I don't like much questions. A lot of questions make me annoy.

"To be the leader of Redeemer guild my king" I purely said. 'Yun naman ang gusto niya kaya ibinigay ko. There's no wrong of being honest. He stared at me and he crossed his arms to his broad chest.

"Do you think you fitted to the position?"

"Yes" I directly answered. Does he not run out of questions? If this is not the King, swear I will cut his throat.

"Why?" I composed myself to take a deep breath and relaxed.

"Because I knew that my capability is enough to become a leader" I calmly said but the truth is, I'm burning as hell because of irritation. He nodded and he stood up. Nagsimula siyang naglakad pababa and he stopped in front of me.

"Kneel down Camora" He commanded. I swallowed and I slowly knelt down. Tiningala ko siya at para naman akong matutop dahil sa presensiya niya. Di ko napigilan ang sariling mapaigtad nang marahas niyang hinugot ang espada sa kanyang tagiliran. I closed my eyes when he placed the sword to my left shoulder. Kumabog ang dibdib ko. This is it.

"Camora Esfenova, I now declared you to be the new leader of Redeemer guild" He authority said and he shifted his sword on my right shoulder. Nagkagulo naman ang mga ministro. I smirked.

"Mahal na Hari, hindi ka ba nag-iisip? Isa siyang babae!" The one minister exclaimed. Sumunod naman ang dalawa.

"Mahal na Hari, wag kang mag padalosdalos"