A/N

Hello fellow Readers!This is my very first fanfiction so I wanted to clear some stuff right before you start reading the story

This is my very first fanfiction so I wanted to clear some stuff right before you start reading the story.

Firstly we will be talking a bit about the characters since a bit will be changed and I will clear a bit of backstory for some characters.

IMPORTANT
Since this isn't the canon story of MHA/BNHA I will have to make up some stuff so this will not be canon and this AU isn't explained anyway, so a lot will be made up.

BNHA/MHA DOESN'T BELONG TO ME BUT TO Kōhei Horikoshi.
I ALSO DON'T ANY ART/PICTURES/EDITS, EXCEPT IF I SAY SO. THEY ALL BELONG TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNERS

 THEY ALL BELONG TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNERS

°•♡Shoto Todoroki♡•°

He is the prince of the fire and ice kingdom. His siblings are Fuyumi and Natsuo. Shoto is next in line for the throne since Natsuo wasn't perfect for the new king in the eyes of their father. King Enji Todoroki married Shotos Mother to have a perfect baby that has both of their royal abilities (aka quirks). After the birth of Shoto, Enji Todoroki decided that to have full control over Shoto and to make him the perfect heir, he has to execute Shotos Mother witch he did, after Shoto turned 5, publicly infront of the whole family and the kingdom. Shoto was very close to his mother and hated his father for what he did. He abused him and his mother until his mother was mentally unstable and poured boiling water over his left eye.
Now Shoto doesn't show any emotions at all and he is only close to Fuyumi since Natsou moved away. Shoto is a rebel and leaves the kingdom a lot. Which ended up being one of his best decisions yet...

 Which ended up being one of his best decisions yet