Aftermath of DAY 1

After paddeling Sero boarded the ship with all the groceries in hand

After paddeling Sero boarded the ship with all the groceries in hand. His back was screaming out of pain and all he wanted to do is sleep. Thankfully Kirishima was walking up to him "Hey bro, I'm glad you're back. Is everything alright? Did you get the Information? Should I take the groceries?"
Sero who was about to fall to the ground quickly gave the bags of groceries to Eijiro and slowly laid himself down on the ship's deck. "I swear to god, if Katzuki isn't going to cook lunch and dinner I won't hesitate to commit my first crime ever." Sero said threatening turning his head to give Kirishima an murderers look. Kirishima stood in shock and immediately went to Bakugo telling him to cook lunch with the newly bought food und dinner afterwards laying the groceries on the table. After that he went to the Deck and picked up Sero. He was leaning Sero on his side and slowly went to Sero's room to put him to bed. Hanta would have to explain everything at Dinner then.

~A couple of hours later at dinner~

Sero was walking lazily to the deck with his dinner in hand. The others were waiting for him already sitting on the wooden floor in a circle. The ship was ankered a little further away from Todoroki shore.
The only light shining was the moon. The water was calm and the silence on board was peaceful.
Though it was shortly interrupted by Mina Ashido "Ah, there you are Hanta! Now tell us what information did ya get."
Sero sat down next to her and started speaking "Well I bumped into a boy in the village and asked him about the Todorokis. He said quite a lot, so it's going to be quite a long story-" "JUST START ALREADY, I WANT TO FUCKING SLEEP!"Bakugo interrupted. "Ok. Well the boy told me....-"

~After telling them the story, 'cause the author is an lazy ass~

"Ok, to put it shortly the King has three kids. One moved away. The girl isn't important. And the last is the heir to the throne but he is also a rebel. Their mother was publicly executed. And at their marriage the stones of the ice and fire kingdom were put into one sceptre which contains all their power." Kaminari explained.
"Yes, that is not all what he told me but it is the information that we need." Sero said.
"But what are we going to steal from the king?" Kirishima asked
"Well shitty hair, I assume we will be either kidnapping the prince or taking that sceptre." Bakugo said in an annoyed tone. "That is what I am thinking aswell. Bakugo, you are the one who makes plans. Do you think you can come up with one by tomorrow or the next day of tomorrow?" Kaminari asked.
Bakugo always makes the plans since he has the highest IQ of the bunch and he has strategic thinking when it comes to emergencies. "Well duh, ya'll are to dumb to even know how to make a good lasting knot." Bakugo answered "HEY, That isn't true!" Mina complained.
"Tch, I'll think of something tomorrow. I can't think if I'm tired. I am also going to bed now. Good night, dumbasses." with that Katzuki left and went below deck to his cabin. "Welp, time is ticking. I might aswell catch some Zs before sun starts rising! Good night." Kirishima said walking after Bakugo. "GN. Catch ya'll tomorrow." Mina jumped up from her seat and skipped to her cabin.

Only Sero and Kaminari were left on deck. Denki was kind of spacing out looking at the ocean.
"Hey, captain?" Sero asked Kaminari quietly and put his hand on Denkis shoulder "You never told us why you wanted to get revenge on the Todorokis."
"Huh? Oh. Well, that is not important right now, Hanta. I promise when the time is right I will tell you." Denki looked at Sero smiling his iconic smile.
Sero wasn't pleased with that answer but decided to leave it at that. He knew Denki wouldn't tell him even if he begged. Sero started to pick up the left behind dishes of the others and stood up. "Well captain I wish you a good nights rest. You will need it." "Thanks Hanta, you too" Kaminari replied.

Hanta left and only Kaminari was still on Deck. He looked out onto the ocean then up at the moon and stars. He sat there in silence when he saw a shooting star. It reminded him of lightning and right when he tought that he stood up and decided I was better if he quickly checked up on the others before he went to bed.

He silently opened the doors to each of their rooms just enough to see them all already sleeping. He was glad to have such amazing friends eventhough he actually thought of them as his second family. With a little smile he opened his door and layed in his bed. Slowly drifting to sleep.

 Slowly drifting to sleep

Words: 845 Words