DAY 1

Kaminaris ship was swimming far away in the distance from shore

Kaminaris ship was swimming far away in the distance from shore. You could still see it but no one could identify it from this distance.

Sero was standing at the harbour looking at the ship. He already regretted going on shore. He had to paddle for a good hour from the boat to the harbour all by him self and later ha had to do that again. But he knew he shouldn't be sulking about this right now but instead focuse on what he has to do.

At this point he was standing on Todoroki land at the brim of the town. The harbour was big and had an amazing view. You could see the morning sun rising in the east. At the moment it was 8 o' clock in the morning and the town was already awake and working since the sun was their only light bright enough so they could work.

Sero was here because he was supposed to find out some information about the Todorokis by the villagers. This was pretty much the first step of Kaminaris plan. Though it was also important to find out if revenge could be taken on the kingdom. If the king didn't have something important to him than the pirates wouldn't take revenge. When Kaminari wants to do something specific, then it has to be by his plan.

"He wants to take something special to the king for revenge..."Sero repeated in his head. He needs enough information for the plan so it would go smoothly.

Sero started walking into town. He was wearing a white button up shirt, which wasn't really white anymore but rather a light brown colour because the pirates don't get an opportunity to wash their clothes often. Sero was also wearing dark brown pants, also a little in dirt, with his black boots. He is also wearing a belt with coins so he could take the opportunity to buy groceries while he is here, not only as a cover but because they were running out of food.

When he reached the town's centre he bumped into a shorter boy with wild green and black hair. Sero immediately apologised and helped the shorter up, "Oh god, I am sincerely sorry. It is very crowded and I wasn't watching where I was going." Sero apologised. "Oh, haha, it is okay, sir. Nothing happened."the green haired boy said, "My name is Izuku Midoryia, it is a pleasure to meet you!". Midorya reached out his right hand which Sero immediately shock, still being embarrassed by his clumsiness. "My name is...H-Hanta Sero. It is nice to meet you aswell, Midoryia!"
Sero was a little unsure if he should use his real name, since he is befriended with the wanted thieves, but then he remembered that he isn't a pirate himself and he was never included in their Thievery. That is also why they sent him here.

Kaminari said that, because no one knew that Sero was befriended with them, he was the best to put on shore. Since he and the others were wanted criminals who were looked out for in every kingdom. Sero was at first a little hesitant to leave them alone on board. Because they were chaotic and he was the only one to keep the ship clean, so he would've rather not left. But he really didn't have a choice. Captain's order.

"Which kingdom are you from?" Izuku asked. The question snapped Sero out of his memory and he answered: "Oh, I come from the nature kingdom, what about you?"
Hanta did come from the nature kingdom, a kingdom allied to the fire and ice kingdom, but he lived in the magic kingdom before he moved there. The magic kingdom was rivaled to the fire and ice kingdom. That is why he chose the nature kingdom since he didn't know if Izuku was someone from the fire and ice kingdom or an allied kingdom and Sero needed the information about the Todorokis quickly. Since he still has to paddle a whole hour back to he ship. "How cool, I am also from the nature kingdom but I moved into the fire and ice kingdom a couple of years ago!" Midorya said happily. "Is there anything I can help you with?" Izuku questioned Hanta.
This is the question Sero has been waiting for.
"Actually, yes-" Sero started, he already made up a lie in his head "- I am interested in moving to this kingdom aswell but before I make a decision I would like to know more about the royal family. Could you maybe tell me a bit about them?"
Izuku seemed to have fallen for the lie. Sero did kind of feel guilty for lying to Midorya, since he did seem like a genuinely nice guy. But this is what he has to do. Captain's order.

"Oh, ofcourse, it is good to inform yourself before you make a live changing decision." Izuku stated.
"The King of the fire and ice kingdom is called Enji Todoroki. He has three children. The oldest is Natsuo Todoroki, he moved away some time ago. Wierd is that he isn't the heir to the throne, eventhough he is the oldest. Next is princess Fuyumi Todoroki. And lastly there is prince Shoto Todoroki the heir to the throne. The King's wife was executed years ago before I moved here, so I have no clue what that is about. But I know that our King is training the prince to be a great future king. He spends a lot of time with the prince. Their castle is up on the mountain in the east. It is a pretty far walk I believe about 2 hours by foot and maybe a hour by horse. As for backstory I only know that the King has fire powers and his wife had ice powers. They married and the scepter's stones were put into one sceptre. It has both of the abilities of the fire and ice kingdoms. I don't know which kingdom is able to destroy the scepter though. As for the princes and the princess. I only know that prince Natsuo moved away and that prince Shoto is a rebel. He is often caught successfully sneaking out of the castle. I have no clue why he does that though. Uhhh, I think that is all I know about the king and his family. I hoped I helped you." Izuku said. Sero, a little overwhelmed by all of this information, imprinted the information into his head. He answered "Thanks a whole lot, Midorya. I have one last question." "Yes?" "Where is the market here? I need to buy groceries." "Oh, it is that way. I need to go now aswell. It was nice meeting you, Sero. Maybe we will meet again if you decide to move here!" "I wouldn't count on that" Sero thought to himself.

After buying groceries and placing them into the small life boat at the harbour, Sero started paddling to the ship. It took Sero forever to buy everything and when he finally found and bought everything it was almost time for lunch. Not to forget he still has to paddle a hour back to the boat. He mentally threw cuss words in his head and swore that the will get Bakugo to cook lunch and dinner because he knew he would have back pain after all of this paddling.

He started heading back to the ship repeating what the greenett had said to him a couple of hours ago. Hopefully this was enough information because he really didn't want to go through the agony again (and because the author is to lazy to write such a capter twice). He kept the Info if the Prince and the sceptre mostly in mind because those infos seemed the most important to him.

-------
Words: 1329 Words
Jesus fricking Christ I am going to sleep now. It is 00:15 AM.😅

Link for the picture below
https://images.app.goo.gl/Fgb1RA8dZH179Rsh7