Emotional taint on my life

Iss marhala ko maut bhi kehta hain 

                                             aik pal mai choot jaye jahaan umer bhar ka sath

"Baba, its Friday today please take us somewhere out. I am tired of siting and staring at books for hours now." she said with puppy eyes. "Ohh so you stare at your books instead of reading and understanding whats written, that is why you don't understand anything." said her father mockingly. "Babaaaa!"she whined and her father left out a hearty laugh at her antics."Bachpana abhi tak khatam nahi howa hai iska, itni bari ho gayi hai par harkatein abhi bhi bachoon wali hai."said her mom with a disappointed look.

( She is a grownup yet acts like a child).

Alara was about to stand up from the dining table after completing her lunch that her father stopped her and said " Get ready by 6, we are going out." A smiling Alara left the room and went to her bedroom.She decided to take a short nap then woke up and wore a kurti with jeans and went downstairs as they were going out.

Her outfit:

"Where will we go Baba ?"she asked cheerfully. "Wherever you want my dear." replied her baba."Uhmm, we will have ice-cream first then we will go to the the mall and the we will eat dinner at our favorite Chinese restaurant."she commanded."As you wish princess" said her father. They visited the nearest ice-cream parlor. After finishing their ice cream they were heading out and Alara said she wanted to use the washroom so she and her mother stayed behind whereas her father went to get the car.  He stepped out of the shop and his phone started ringing so he stood there to check and in  that second the car right beside him started moving in reverse direction and the door of the driver seat was open as there was something stuck in the front  tire so that driver was moving it backwards  to see the affected part of the tire. The car got a bit out of control and as soon as Alara and her mother were at the door of the shop they saw that the car door hitting  her father Subhan Khan on the knee. A loud gasp left both the ladies mouth and Alara just stood their watching the scene on repeat in front of her eyes lifelessly. 

The driver and other people stood around her father and tried helping him to stand up but to no avail. Alara returned to the present as a tear from her eyes touched her cold cheek. She moved everyone to a side and sat on her knees and asked her father if ts was paining by pressing at several points along the leg till the knee and silently said Alhumdulilah. Everyone helped her father to sit on a chair brought by on of the shopkeepers from their shop. One by one everyone left them to fend for themselves and Alara called their driver to come here so that they can take their father to the hospital. While waiting for the driver her mother calmed herself and her father whereas all Alara could think of was that it was her mistake all this happened because she was the one to suggest this trip and scolded herself that what was wrong if she would have sat on her table and studied . She silently prayed if she could be given another opportunity she would never again ask her father to go out. 

The driver finally reached and she went to her father to inform  him and she heard her father ask her mother "Ayesha, I will be able to walk after this right ?" "Yes, I have firm faith in Allah Subhan." said her mother and Alara wanted to die at that moment because of her, her father was in this situation and wiped her tears, reminding herself that she has to be strong for her parents and went to her father and informed him that the driver is here. After alot of hard work, they were finally seated along with her father in the car and went to the hospital. After the X-ray, they were told that everything is fine and they can go home and should rest. Finally at peace they went at home and retired to their rooms and Alara quickly performed wudu and thanked her Lord for HIS Mercy.

Hey guys comment how is the chapter pleaseeee. I love to read your comments.

I am very sorry for the short update because I am struggling to balance my routine as I still have online classes though my exams are cancelled. Ughhh lifee!

As soon as I workout my routine I promise for a big update till then pray for me that I get a good result and all the other students around the world as well ameen.

What do you think that it was Alara's fault in what happened or ..... ? ( tell me in the comments)

Don't forget to vote, comment and share with your friends.

Love 

Writer.