Prologue

LISTEN TO THAT LOFI LULLABY WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER, IT LITERALLY CALMS YOUR SOUL DOWN

What's your top 5 anime? Here's mine

- Monogatari Series

- Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

- Attack on Titan

- Oregairu

- Black Clover

3rd Person

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a facility located in the middle of nowhere. A man with a lab gown was reporting to his boss.

???: So how are the experiments doing?

Scientist 1: The experiments are doing really well sir, although some kids are dying, but no worries the success rate is above 50%. Sir, is it really fine to sacrifice those kids?

???: Yes, The death of those kids will fuel the others to survive. Sacrifices is necessary.

The man stopped for a moment then continued.

???: A Sacrifice is giving up on something that matters for something that matters more.

Scientist 1: Yes, Sir but don't you think that it's morally wrong?

???: When you are striving for success you don't need such things as morals, it will only hinder your chances of succeeding.

Scientist 1: Yes, Sir.

The scientist can't help but look uneasy on what he is experiencing.

???: Are you questioning my way of doing things?

Scientist 1: N-NO! Sir! I-I wouldn't dare to question you! But wouldn't that be a burden for you?

???: HAHAHAHA!

The man laughed sarcastically

???: In order to achieve this silly dream of mine, I just have t- No I will carry all the burden! Do your job well, and do it with no worries because I will shoulder all the death and guilt of everyone in this facility!

Scientist 1: Yes, Sir....

The scientist still felt a hint of guilt for torturing and having experiments on little kids and leaving them dying on the ground.

It will be the crying and screaming kids that felt pain and despair that will continue to haunt him for the rest his life.

A knock was suddenly heard and interrupted their conversation.

Scientist 2: *knock* *knock* Prof. Ayanokouji, May I please come in?

Prof. Ayanokouji: Let him in.

Scientist 1: Yes Sir.

The man then opened the door to let the other person in. He was in a somewhat good mood when he entered the room.

Prof. Ayanokouji: You, May now leave.

He said while pointing at him.

Scientist 1: Yes sir.

Prof. Ayanokouji: This better worth my time

Scientist 2: Yes! Sir, good news! Your sons have now officially completed their experiments and training!