Part 2

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, JUST A SHARK AND A DEATH REAPER PLAYING GAMES.

FAVORITE MANGA?

MINE IS

JUJUTSU KAISEN AND CHAINSAW MAN

*FLASHBACK*

HOUTAROU POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After, I departed with my brothers, I immediately went to my assigned class to not waste time.

When I entered the class, it was almost full of students, probably like 8 more students were needed to fill the room. I went in to find my seat it was at the back of the room beside the window. I then looked out of the window and saw all the students entering the academy.

'Not bad of a view.' I thought

I was also kind of bored so I decided to observe the people I'm going to be with for the next 3 years.

I saw a person with green hair, he has a look of a delinquent written all over his face.

'This is bad. This guy might bully people. It'd be bad if he bothered me.'

On the inside I am physically gifted but on the outside I look like a scrawny guy who would fall down to the ground with just a strong breeze.

As I continue to look around the class. I also saw another interesting person. She had a stern look on her. She has an average height with short blue hair that has a single small hair strand sticking up and purple eyes.

'Oh! She's the definition of a tomboy! First time I've seen one!'

I was amused by her. She was the one I've read in books. I was admiring her like a cute animal. I had realized that I had been staring at her for quite a while. I immediately averted my gaze.

I then saw a tall young man above average height with a tan complexion. He is very muscular in stature.

'I'm guessing he came from abroad. He kind of looks like a gentle giant'

I then saw the person sitting beside me she was reading a novel called "Hyouka". Which has a main character that I can relate to. The main character is good looking too, but the main heroine of the story is too much to deal with.

She has mid-back length silver hair that has black ribbons tied behind it. She also possesses light purplish eyes. Which I find it kind of cute

'Kawaii'

I was admiring her cuteness, until someone entered the room.

A young man of average height with shoulder-length magenta hair that is styled on either side and sharp magenta eyes that strike fear into anyone he meets and he has a slim and muscular physique in addition.

'I'm guessing that this guy will lead the class. Just by his looks he'll force us to work for him.'

*sigh* I need to do something for them to leave me alone.

While I was lost in my thoughts someone entered the room. He is a middle aged man of average height with grayish color hair. He wore a gray suit and glasses.

???: Good Morning everyone. I'm the Homeroom teacher for Class C. My name is Sakagami, Kazuma. At this school you won't be changing any classes so for the next three years I would be your homeroom teacher I hope to get to know all of you. Please hand, these learning materials.