Animes and discord tag

I am into animes these days a lot, so let's goooooooooooo.

Tagged by my Aleeeee  AleenaDiAngelo

( that's not Ale by the way you all, just pronounce it as Ellie.  Uwu
Although yess, she could be Ale cebause she is really a bundle of euphoria and craziness)

  UwuAlthough yess, she could be Ale cebause she is really a bundle of euphoria and craziness)

1) first anime

I used to watch pokemon, beyblade, digimon and dragon ball Z, but at that point I wasn't actually aware that those were animes, so I ain't counting them.

So I would go ahead and say Fairy Tail

2) Second Anime

I generally don't like to talk about this cause, like I am talking about all of this when I was 11 or summing and I used to watch animes through Animax ( which got banned by the way😭😭😭)

So I used to just watch the dubbed one's and it just happened to be

Hayate the combat butler and squid girl. 🤧🤧🤧

3) Favourite anime genre?
Shounen

4) best anime you ever watched?

Do I need to answer this? Like really?
Lmaoo.

It's

*drumroll*

ATTACK ON TITANS
&
FAIRY TAIL

5) second best anime?

I guess it's a tie between Death note and Vinalnd Saga.

6) worst anime you watched?

Diabolik lovers
Okayyy, now before you all jump at me with, "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK".

I know it's really really horrible.
The only reason I watched it coz I did a quiz called, " Which anime should I watch if I love fairy tail? "

And I have no idea how is this comparable with fairy tail, like the fuckk😭😭

The animation was super cool but the feminist inside me refused to watch more than 4ep and it happens to be the only anime I ever dropped.

7) which anime would you like to binge watch?

I wanna binge watch Stiens gate and code Geass these days because of the hype they get, let's see how it goes.

8) which anime have you binge watched?

I finished one punch man in a single night a week ago so there's that.
Besides that I binge watched
Vinland saga and Attack on titans.

9) which anime would you like to rewatch?

Death note and attack on titan .
I would say fairy tail, but like I already rewatched it a dozen times already.