happy birthday angel

Pramodini9

Yes,
I realise that your name is pramodini but it's really a synonym for angel.

You are one.
And you may never accept it but I am truly in awe of you. It's impossible to not love you, really.

It's totally impossible to imagine school without you.
Remember all those green house meets where we would talk for endless hours about books and random stuff in general.

Me talking and you listening to me. We made a good team, we still do.
And your "best friend " *Cough* i won't say much about that. 😂😂

I still pity you for that, it was actually funny.

I can still remember you being that shy, introvert girl won't talk to anyone. It took me months to get you to open upto me.

I don't know why but I genuinely wanted to be there for you, to help you out in whatever way I could. To this date I consider it one of the best decisions of my life.
You may not realise it but you mean a lot to me. I know I can always count on you for everything. I could call you at 3am in the morning and you won't mind it because these days you don't sleep either.

You underestimate yourself, promo. You really do.
You are kind, humble, awesome, interesting all while being amazing at studies and a ducking awesome artist.
YOU FUCKING CLEARED NIFT WITHOUT PRACTICE AND COACHING IN FIRST ATTEMPT WHILE SCORING GREAT IN BOARDS.

Now, let's not forget about the part where I started turning you into "not so innocent" Person any more. Lmao.
I am kinda proud of it😎😎
It was an achievement on my part.

Another thing was our common love for books. I remember us discussing different genres and stories day in and day out. That library was truly a blessing ( of course I didn't get to see the renovated version because I left school and I still hold a grudge against you people for that)

You went from being the shy girl who won't cuss a single word and knew nothing to reading princess Diaries and now  A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE  ( I of course didn't get to read the book from library and it's a shame since I was the one who actually got the librarian into buying it for the library, smh)

It's been 8 beautiful years if our friendship and I can't believe how far we have come together. I really don't know what to say ( ironic since I have been writing since a huge ass time, this just explains my capacity to talk😂😂)

Just remember that,
You are the only you there is. You are the best. Never underestimate yourself and be proud of what you have achieved cause I bet not many could pull it off.

We all love you so very much dear angel and remember that I am just one call away, you can count on me for anything and it will be done.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Can't end a letter without me mentioning music can I??

This one is for you ( before you proceed to ask no, I can't write this. I am a shitty writer and I don't know why any of you won't believe that)

When things are right, then you just know
There is something in your eyes that brings me home
'Cause when there's love, you don't let go
So as long as you're with me you're not alone, you'll never be

I wanna tell you what I feel and really mean it
I wanna shout it from the rooftops to the sky
'Cause if you ever need a friend you know I'll be it
From tonight until we see the end of time

I'll cross my heart
And hope to die
We're always and forever, I'll be by your side
When days are dark
And stars don't align
We're always and forever 'til the end
The end of time

I love you 3000.
♡´・ᴗ・'♡✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧♡*( ͡˘̴ ͜ ʖ̫ ͡˘̴ )*♡(*´˘'*)♡(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡(๑°꒵°๑)・*♡(๑•ᴗ•๑)♡(●´ω`●)ゞ♪(*´︶'*)♡Thanks!(*・∞・)ノ。ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙❀~(✪ω✪)/( ͡°³ ͡°)♡(*´ω`*)/♡( ͡ _ ͡°)ノ⚲ ♫(・ิω・ิ)ノ(๑'ᴗ')ゞ

Love
Anushka