Adopted for the first time in years

FoxyPOV
My whole life has been one massive hell train. I can't find a boss who is willing to love me or even just take me in for comfort. Due to all the abuse I have gathered from all of my pass bosses I have a lot of scars on my face, one on my nose another that made me blind on my left eye and another on my mouth. Of course these aren't the only scars I have gotten. But they are the main ones that people hide from. The sad part is that I don't know what love is... I haven't felt it in so long, I can barley remember the last time I felt a bosses arm around me and making me feel safe. Hell that was probably 100 years ago if I'm counting. Now a days I live in Corporate where all the unwanted animatronics go, but one day I was sitting in my cage when a guard came and unlocked the gate.

"Come on foxy, someone is here to adopt ya" the guard said letting me out

"Really.." I mumbled

"Yep" the guard grunted

As I walked up to the front desk. I saw a Bear around my height signing the papers.

"Here he is" the guard announced

The bear shot up and looked at me with a warm smile. I smiled a bit too.

"Great thanks!" He said shaking the guards hand

The bear then approached me, I felt nervous as I didn't know if he was going to hit me or something like that... but he didn't instead he patted me on the head gently.

"Hey there buddy, I'm Toy Freddy" he said with a smile

"I'm foxy" I stuttered

"I know iv been keeping an eye on you for years" Toy Freddy said "all your old bosses were just too quick"

"Ha, yeah" I laughed

After he finished signing the papers, Toy Freddy drove me to my new home home which was a very nice place. It was new to me as I haven't seen a place like this before, but it was quite modern. When we got out Toy Freddy opened the door letting me head inside. When I entered the front door I saw such a pleasant living space and a kitchen it was like heaven.

"Welcome home foxy" he smiled

"Thanks" I grinned

"Your safe now" he whispered to me

I felt a wave of comfort hit me. Was I really safe? Or what I just overthinking this whole feeling. Toy Freddy showed me to my new room which was a beauty. It had a queen bed with a bathroom and a very nice TV set.

"Thank you" I said smiling

"No problem, I'll be downstairs if you need me" he said which let me explore this place as a whole.

This memory of happiness was 30 years ago and I still believe it to be one of the most amazing things that happened to me. From there things could have only gotten better. That place was the first house that we lived in, the second house consumed of again me and Toy Freddy, but it was much smaller and less modern. Our third house however, was much more formal then the previous two as it was 3 stories and it had a pool and other cool thing. Now currently we live in the pizzeria our fourth house, but Toy Freddy is making plans for it, he plans to make it more modern for us and our future robots... whatever that means. Unlike with all my other bosses Me and Toy Freddy have a deep special connection, one that not many people can understand and that's okay because we only need each other right?....

"Foxy! Dinner is ready" T.Freddy calls

"Coming" I call back

As I run downstairs I can see 3 large ass boxes sitting at our front door. Another delivery from Amazon?. It doesn't look like it, I sit down at the table and Toy Freddy hands me a large serving of lasagna, my favourite, as I dig in I can sense a feeling that those boxes were something else which got me curious

"What's with the boxes?" I asked him

"Hm? Oh! I forgot to tell you" he replied "they are animatronic parts for the new robots we are having here"

I dropped my fork

"What" I questioned

"Yeah sorry about that" T.Freddy apologised "but you were asleep when I made the order"

"Boss, you mean to tell me that you have ordered new animatronics for this place?" I asked him

"Yes" He replies

"What are we not enough?" I  stutter

"No foxy that isn't the case" T.Freddy explained  "it's just that we need some company apart from each other also we can't keep living together like this"

I shove another mouthful of lasagna into my mouth.

"So... how many are we getting?" I said with a mouthful

"3, a Bunny, a chicken and a fox just like you" T.Freddy smiled serving himself some dinner as well

I rolled my eyes, I couldn't believe it! There were new animatronics coming? What was it and Bosses replacing the ones that they have?. I didn't wanna think about it, those boxes better contain some good animatronics because if there is one thing for sure I'm Toy Freddy's number 1. And I'm going to be damned if one of these new bitches think that they can take my spot.

"Are they males or females?" I asked getting even more curious

"All females" he answered

"Great!" I smiled

"Yeah so we will be out numbered, but it will give us a chance to be even more closer and being the only two guys in the place" T. Freddy pointed out

"Yeah your right" I laughed

That night after eating dinner we washed up and watched a movie like we always do. Right before going to bed I looked at the boxes again, this was going to be a nightmare!