Jealousy at it's finest

ToyBonniePOV
Speaking and getting to know Bonnie was actually really easy, he was generally a nice and kind guy. However I could see how foxy perceived him as an annoying bastard who makes jokes about dogs and stuff. It turns out that he is actually really smart and we get along great. As I looked up and made eye contact with Foxy I could see that really wasn't happy with Freddy and Co being here and could I blame him? Freddy, Bonnie and Chica gave foxy a hard time so I could see why he wasn't happy. But did he have to show it publicly? I dunno I thought that maybe if Foxy could try and get along with them as well he could maybe try and see a brighter side to them.

"So what's up with him?" Bonnie asked pointing at Foxy

"Nothing, he has just always been really over protective of me and the girl's so when people makes jokes about hurting us or insulting us he doesn't see it as a joke therefore he gets really angry and pushy" I explained

"Ah, I was about to say that the guy can't take a joke" Bonnie laughed

"Yeah I know!" I giggled "but I love him and he loves Me"

"Wait- you mean to tell me you and him are like boyfriend and girlfriend" Bonnie asked

"Yeah" I answered

"Ooo... hunny" Bonnie said shaking his head "no no no, Foxes and Bunny's are a no go! Foxes get really jealous over their bunny and will literally kill anyone who tries to talk even touch their bunny, they are also really manipulative and can make bunnies go insane and depressed"

"What?! Really?!" I gasped

"Yeah if foxy gets really controlling over you come and talk to me I know one way to get out of a relationship with a fox" Bonnie reassured

"Foxy isn-" Bonnie cut me off

"Every fox is" Bonnie answered

I looked at Foxy who was reading the paper like we were two mornings ago only that I wasn't on his lap. Was he really that controlling and that manipulative?  And if so what is going to happen?. Later that night we were all sitting down and watching a movie, to which me and Bonnie were sitting together and Foxy who was normally holding onto me sat all the way over at the far end of the couch. Was he really that salty about me and Bonnie sitting together. Mangle was also sitting far away from me and Bonnie when normally she would sit with me and Foxy. What is going on? Did me and Bonnie's relationship really matter to those two?.

"Mangle don't forget to meet me outside to night?" Foxy whispered to Mangle

"You got it" she whispered back

What is going on?. After the movies was done we all got up and got ready for bed. foxy and I normally sleep together but due to Bonnie being around Foxy wasn't coming anywhere near me.

"Foxy you wanna sleep together?" I asked him

Bonnie gave me a look but didn't say anything.

"Nah you got your cuddle buddy right there" foxy snapped

"Baby! I want you" I whined

"I know darling... I know" he sighed

Foxy then left me in the open with Bonnie leaving the bedroom door open. I curious as to why Foxy and mangle were going to meet up tonight. So I decided to stay awake and try and find out what they were talking about. It was around midnight when I heard foxy's bedroom door opens and I heard two footsteps head toward the front door. I then heard the front door open and then close, that was my cue. I left my bedroom and headed towards the front entrance, as I saw there was a window at the front that was slightly open, I bobbed down and crawled to the half open window to listen in to their conversation.

"I fucking hate this" Foxy snarled

"Don't blame you" mangle answered

"Baby, cuddle with me" Foxy mocked "whatever you have Bonnie he can do it can't he?"

"Yeah I know right, Freddy and Co are asshole and I hate Bonnie the most" Mangle snarled

"Male bunnies love to take their own kind back  and hate it when Male foxes like me try and get to them" Foxy barked "that's why I'm standing clear of Toy Bonnie... which sucks because I want to love I really really do! But I have FUCKING BONNIE showing up and taking her away from me"

"I totally get it Foxy you do what's right man don't let anyone stop you" mangle encouraged

"I won't! I don't care how many times she cries I'm not running to her.... until I know Bonnie is gone.... and i by gone I mean dead" Foxy mumbled

I heard his voice go deep and dark, which I really liked! It was a soothing romantic kinda voice and it intrigued me.

"Just you wait, the moment those assholes are gone I'm going to marry that Bunny" foxy huffed under his breath

"You two are a great couple darling, it's just that make bunnies always get in the way" mangle snarled

"I know right" foxy barked

I saw Foxy sit down right beside Mangle and watched as Mangle placed an arm around Foxy.

"I love you, you know that right" mangle said

"I know that darling, I love you too" Foxy smiled back

Foxy and mangle then hugged and then proceeded to get and walk to the front door, I bolted it back to my bedroom and shut it just in time to hear Foxy and mangle head back to their room. I rolled back into bed and thought about what I had just heard... it was hard for me to believe the both of them as Bonnie said "Foxy's were really controlling and manipulative" meanwhile Foxy said that "male bunnies are jealous and protective " it was a hard decision...