I love you to the moon and back

⛔️WARNING SMUT AHEAD!!!! DON'T READ IF YOUR UNDER 14 ⛔️

FoxyPOV
It was hard for me to ignore Toy Bonnie, but I had to.. Bonnie was the only thing that was stopping me, and if there is one thing that I know is that you don't mess with male bunnies. It was an early morning in the pizzeria and I was sitting in the kitchen when I felt Toy Bonnie's hand run along my shoulder.

"Foxy" she whispered "can we talk in private?"

"Yes" I whispered back

"I'll meet you in your bedroom okay?" She whispered

"Okay, see you there" I whispered back

I waited 5 minutes before leaving, when I entered my bedroom she was sitting on my bed with a upset look on her face. 'Iv done it now' I thought I sat down next to her to which she responded by laying her head on my shoulder.

"Hm?" I mumbled

"Listen... Foxy I know why your ignoring me... and I just wanna say... that you don't need to ignore me.. Bonnie isn't the biggest of all guys and he certainly isn't going to hurt you provided that you treat me right and don't become controlling" she explained

"Bon, hunny Whatever Bonnie has told you... it's a lie! Foxes aren't manipulative and Controlling. We have heard the same old bullshit for years and we just learn to ignore it, and if you don't believe me then you don't believe me but if you do great hunny" I stated

"That's what I'm finding hard... who to believe?" She whispered

"Whoever you feel most strongly connected to" I reassured "I can take on more pain than Bonnie can and although I will be heartbroken that you don't believe me, I will take it better than he can"

"Foxy..." she squeaked

"Hm?" I Answered

"Please... fuck me" she whispered

"Huh?" I asked

"Please fuck me" she said louder

"Hunny, what's gotten into you?" I asked tilting my head

"Please" she squeaked "I crave you!!"

"Bon calm down sweetie" I said putting my hand on the back of her head

When she looked at me, she had the most craved eyes iv ever seen. They were determined and they demanded. I couldn't fight them she was really begging. I smiled and picked her up putting her on my lap.

"Is this what you want?" I whispered in her ear

"Yes please" she whispered back

"Good girl" I chuckled

I picked her up and laid her down on my bed kissing her neck as I went. She giggled feeling my hands reach down underneath her undies. As I gently played with her heat she began to moan feeling my finger touch the surface of her small, sensitive lips. I took off my shirt throwing it to the side of me, I felt her hands graze my chest gently caressing my neck.

"Heh~!" I teased bending down and kissing her neck

"Hehe~!" She giggled

I gently kissed her head as I continued to tease and touch her heat, her cute little moans releasing from her mouth. She blushed more and more as I continued. I then gave in her pleads and unzips my panties slowly revealing my long hard member. I heard her gasp as she saw it her cute little eyes gazing at it with her heat getting more and more wet just staring at it. I chuckled, seeing her so desperate and eager for it. Toy Bonnie began undressing in front of me which ultimately made me drool, seeing her body and her curves and everything made me drool. She tossed her clothes to the side and gently took my hand leading me back onto the bed, where I slowly slipped my member inside of her, her eyes filled with pleasure, she began to quietly moan as she felt the hardness of my member hitting her insides. This felt so good I couldn't help but moan as well.. her heat felt so good up against my member, the whole thing felt so good and so romantic. Just the two of us together in bed pleasing one another. Eventually Toy Bonnie took control and began to ride my member like a cow girl.

"Mmm~!! Yess!" She moaned

"Good girl~!!" I barked

"Oh my gosh" she moaned

I chuckled taking things a little deeper and harder which only made Toy Bonnie moan more and begin to drool herself. In that heat of a moment I thrust even more into her little hole which by that point was soaking wet and dripping with its own liquid.

"Foxy~!! Please release in me please" she begged

"Why?" I moaned

"Please... I want Bonnie to smell your scent on me even more!" She teased

And then it hit me, she was doing this to make Bonnie jealous and to make me feel better. Huh would you look at that!

"Sure thing darling you wish is my command" I moaned thrusting into her even more

I thrust into her for a little while longer to really get the scent in there, it wasn't long until I began realising inside of her~! just how she wanted it. After I was done I pulled out and I kissed her cheek.

"Wow! That was amazing" I sighed resting on my bed

"Mmmm~!!" She giggled "Now Bonnie knows who's the boss"

"Haha! Come here sugar" I said motioning her to come in for a cuddle

Toy Bonnie and I pulled the sheets over our worn out bodies just before we began to cuddle under the covers.

"I love you to the moon and back" I whispered

"I love you too foxy!" She whispered back

I smiled feeling her in my arms, and before we both knew it we were fast asleep in each other's arms. It was a warm feeling to have her in my arms, I was truely in love and I was being honest when I said I wanted to marry her... but cuddling in bed was good feeling as well.