Chapter 1: Sealing the Deal

It wasn't a surprise really, an ordinary girl getting involve with Hollywood's playgirl is part of Dianna's life in L.A. Oh who is she kidding? This is beyond bizarre! One moment she's walking down the streets of Hollywood the next thing she's sitting on the couch of one of the famous managers in the industry. Shock is a definite understatement for Dianna.

"I need you to fake marry my talent" Emily Halls says bluntly stunning Dianna.

"Excuse me what?" Dianna asks, hoping her mind was playing tricks on her.

"I need you to fake marry my talent Jana. I'm sure you have heard of her....reputation from the tabloids" Dianna takes notice of the pause Ms Halls did. Oh she knows about Jana's reputation, how the woman was dubbed incorrigible and famous for her palygirl persona. Dianna wasn't certain she could go through whatever deal Halls is about to serve her.

"Ahm...I miss the point where I need to fake marry her?" Dianna says.

"I think you are perfect for the job Ms Agron. I've read your profile" Halls says not really explaining Dianna what she wanted. Seeing the confusion Halls adds. "You see if the press sees Jana settling down then they'll think she's back to her old image and stop the scandals and wrong informations about my talent." Realization dawns upon Dianna.

"No, no, no! I can't fake marry her. I know about your talent's reputation. I don't think I'll survive a day" Dianna rants, trying to get out of this sticky situation.

"How about we make a deal?" Halls tries. "I also have read you want to be a script writer in Hollywood." That got Dianna's attention.

"Listening"

"Good. You fake marry Jana just until her bad girl reputation wears off and I will personally recommend you to one of my producer friends given of course you give us a good script and agree to my deal" Dianna is hesitant for a moment, balancing the pros and cons to such condition. On the upside, this could be her ticket to fulfill her childhood dream plus she'll be recommended by one famous manager. On the downside, she has to be fake married to Jana for who knows how long. With a sigh Dianna makes up her mind.

"WHAT!" Jana's voice booms loudly around Halls' office. The actress could not just believe what her manager had just suggested.

"You and Dianna over here will be fake married until your bad reputation simmers down to nothing" Emily says slowly as if explaining the whole deal to a 5 year old making Jana huff and roll her eyes.

"I got that" Jana says through clench teeth. "What I don't get is why do I have to be fake married to her?" she adds spitefully. Emily sighs as Dianna rolls her eyes.

"Your last act has made your bad girl reputation go up by 50 points. I had enough of the tabloids involving around you. Since Dianna seems to be the perfect lady for this role, I made a deal with her" Emily explains.

"And what is the deal exactly?" Jana asks frustratingly.

"Survive being married to you for a period of time and we will recommend her to our producer friends for script writing"

"Well, it's a lot more burden for her now isn't it" Jana says smugly.

"True but it'll also be a great burden for you" Emily smirks.

"How so?"

"Continue the bad girl act and I will surely cut you loose. Your fans and everyone else will forget about you" Dianna watches as Jana's eyes widens before narrowing them down at her manager. "Think about it J. It's just pretense. You are a good actress so this should be easy for you" seeing Emily smirk, Jana knew she's enjoying  this. Letting out a frustrated sigh, Jana looks at her soon-to-be-fake-wife before looking back at her (traitor) manager.

"Fine. Let's get this over with" the actress says defeatedly, mumbling incoherent words.

"Great. Now that you both agreed to my conditions, here are the papers for your marriage and contract" Emily hands them both the folders she personally asked from a judge, her friend of course. "The contract will be void if a third party is involve." Emily states watching the two women read over the contract before affixing their signatures. They hand it back to Emily who is now all out grinning.

"This better work Em or I swear I will personally inflict you pain" Jana's threat is brushed off by a content Emily.

"From now on you are Mrs and Mrs Agron-Kuran" Emily states getting a groan from both ladies.

Dianna hopes this sacrifice is all worth it for her or she'll regret this for all eternity.

A/N: Tell me what you guys think. :)