Pleasure

The two lips were in contact for a seductive 10 seconds before Ai quickly pushed Neiru away, her face washed in a blushing crimson red.
"N-Neiru! What are you doing!" She shuddered in confusion.
"You're blushing Ai," she smirked "You love it don't you?" And in a flash she got a hard grip onto Ai's volleyball shorts and slipped them down her luscious legs, revealing her moistened, quivering pussy.
"I was right!" Her face gradually got closer to the fluid dampened clinge.
"I'm going to blow your mind."

And before Ai new it, her friend was relentlessly licking her pussy by flattening her tongue onto the outer lips of her vagina starting at her anus and sliding it up until it reached her clitoris.  Neiru continued pancaking Ai's perfect pussy as she was too shocked to comprehend it all. She didn't know what was going on. Why is she doing this? What happened to Neiru? All she knew in that moment, was pleasure. She then squirted a steamy load of her fluids onto Neiru's face, uttering a pleasure induced orgasm. Ai panted and was profusely sweating upon climaxing. She glared at Neiru's now moisturised face, signalling her to come closer. And she did with no hesitation.

The aroused duo were passionately planting their lips on each other once again, while wrapping their tongues around the other's. They continued to slobber into each others faces while Neiru fingered Ai's pussy until dampened with juices and eventually pulled apart, leaving a string of stretchy saliva between their tongues.
"I love you, Neiru" Ai said. She simply responded by smiling, pulling her rain hoodie off and proceeding to suck on her tits. They gradually became harder the more she sucked on them, giving Ai an unusual, tingling sensation she had never felt before. While Neiru sucked away at Ai's erect nipples, Ai took her hand and started squeezing Neiru's supple, round and tanned ass. Neiru continued to suck harder on Ai's tits, to the point of where it she started lactating.
"Your milk is delicious, Ai." She said upon gulping down a load of the warm, white fluid. Ai then grabbed Neiru by both shoulders and slammed her onto the table to her left. Neiru was shocked and turned on by the sudden change of tone.
"You've been dominating for too long, don't you think?" Ai then reached into under the bottom bunk of her bed and pulled out a seemingly new dildo. An ecstatic smile then crept onto Neiru's face.

Ai placed the 7 inch log of silicone onto the side of Neiru as she then pulled her gray dress off, revealing her beautiful tanned body. She ripped off her panties drenched in juices and proceeded to ram the dildo in and out of her. Every push of the shaft forced Neiru to moan in arousal, as she begged Ai to keep going. Gradually, thick, whitish fluid coated the dildo with each thrust Ai delivered to Neiru's tanned vagina. When the last thrust was rammed into Neiru, Ai kept it in there for a bit and Neiru squirted an abundance of her fluid projecting in a hot mess around Ai's room as her orgasm echoed throughout the house. Ai slowly pulled the dildo out of her, as a squishing sound played. When the tip popped out, Neiru squirmed in arousal. Ai then proceeded to get onto the table, 180° of Neiru.

The two naked, sweat drenched bodies rubbed against each other as their pussies were being licked to death. Both Neiru and Ai circled the other's clitoris with the tips of their tongues, stimulating their vaginas, resulting in making the two simultaneously moan and pant for a hot, seductive minute. After 60 arousing seconds, they climaxed together, soiling the carpet beyond repair. Ai turned back around, touching the tip of Neiru's nose. Again, they licked each others tongues, wrapping the others moist hunk of flesh. Then, in the middle of the times of their lives, someone turned the handle of the bedroom door and the it slowly revolved among its hinges to reveal Ai's mother.

TO BE CONTINUED...