Part 8

Sana and neetu di were roaming in terrace and it was a beautiful mausam.. Haye thandi thandi hawa.. Shaam ka time.. They were talking about sana's life and her past..

Neetu di tries her best to make sana understand that her decision of marrying sid was the best decision.. But sana doesn't react much..she tells sana about sid and his past.. As how they lost their father in young age and how sid single handed taken all the responsibility.. How much he respects every woman.. He never had been this much of happy before.. She further tell her that how much sid was excited to go punjab for his project with bajwa (as sid's sister is also his bff) he was only excited to see the girl with whom he had conversation on phone for deal.. And she never told him her name on mobile and just told him that she is his manager..

(here di and family knew that sana was one of team member of bajwa's production team, they were not aware about that she was manager of bajwa , as everything happened suddenly)

Sana thinks : iska matlab vo mere liye pahle se hi feel krta tha.. Tabhi us din barish me meri help kr rha tha..

But.. At the moment neetu di's phone rang.. It was her daughter's call.. She was crying badly as she had hurted herself while playing.. Neetu di asks sana to stay their as much she wants and than come back home.. And she leaves sana alone.. As her daughter needed her..

Sana was thinking about what she will do know.. Kya uska carrier yu hi khatam ho jayega.. Vo sirf ek house wife hi ban kar reh jayegi.. And she gets thought of what neetu di told her about sid.. She was in deep thought and she reaches the end of building's terrace.. Us jagah ka banera (boundary wall) kamjor tha or kabhi bhi gir sakta tha.. Where as rain starts.. Sana was all wet..
.
.
.
.
.
SM : neetu tum yaha.. Sana bhi aagyi kya..
Neetu : nahi mom.. Mai to smaira (her daughter) ke chakar me niche aayi thi.. Sana upar hi hai..

SM : but beta bahar to barish ho rahi hai tumne use akela kyu chorha..

Neetu : actually sana bohot low feel kr rahi thi to maine socha use thodhi Der akela chorh deti hu.. But ab to barish ho rahi hai.. Use aa jana chahiye tha..

Sid hears their conversation and he run towards the terrace.. He starts finding her.. And than he looks at the construction site.. Sana was their in deep thought.. She was moving towards the damaged wall..

Sid calls her name and she turns hearing him and was about to slip on that wall.. But but our super hero sid holds her hand and pulls her towards him.. Her face hits in to sid's chest..

She was really scared.. While this the wall breaks down because of heavy rain.. But by luck no one gets injured.. Sana gets really scared that she hugged sid tightly.. But sid was standing straight without holding her.. As he was still angry..

Sana looks at him, but he was looking in other direction.. Sana gets back and says..

Sana :tysm..

Sid : niche chalo..

Sana : ha but..

Sid : mai ja rha hu.. Or tum bhi aajao.. Mom pareshan ho rahi hai..

Sana to herself : haye kitna kamina hai ye.. Naraz to mujhe hona chahiye.. Kyuki last time to isne hurt kiya tha mujhe mere past ke bare me tane maar ke.. But ab dekho..

Sid wents from their and comes back to home.. He asks his mother to make a glass of haldi wala dudh.. As sana is all wet..

SM : don't worry beta mai tum dono ke liye dudh bhijwati hu..

Sid : thanks mom and I love you..

Sana comes after 5 minutes..
She goes straight to her room.. Sid had already changed and was sitting on sofa while talking on phone with Robin.. Sana doesn't disturbs him and directly wents to change.. When she comes out.. She founds sid's mom with two glasses of haldi wala dudh..