Meek's POV

Happy Sunday! I hope you enjoy this new chapter that is completely in Meek's point of view (hence the title)😏 As stated last chapter, your comments inspire me to write new chapters much faster!

Enjoy!🤗
-

With one of his hands on the steering wheel, Meek took a right turn off of the Old York University campus onto the main road as some 90's R&B softly played from the radio of his new Toyota Camry. Though purchasing over two months ago, Meek could still smell that new car smell, but at the moment it was being overpowered by the sweet and familiar aroma of perfume. He felt the soothing feeling of manicured nails gently trailing over the skin at the back of the palm of his free hand while also being held by a much smaller and softer hand than his own. As the song that has been playing on the radio came to an end, another quickly began and Meek recognized it as I Wanna Be Down by Brandy. He began to gently bob his head to the beat as he took another right turn on to back road. As his mind began to wander slightly, his ears picked up the sound of humming that quickly turned into singing along with the deep breathy tones that belonged to only Brandy.

Meek grinned as Nicki's familiar voice brought him back into the moment. He squeezed her hand gently as he loved hearing her sing. She had a beautiful voice and he loved when she would let him hear it. He had gotten her to sing to him a few times, usually after one of his games while she'd give him a massage, but Meek could tell that she was still a little shy about sharing this talent of hers with him. Bringing their connected hands in front of his lips, Meek kissed the back of her palm before setting their hands back down on her denim covered thigh.

"Your voice is so beautiful, baby," Meek said glancing over at her.

Meek watched Nicki's eyes that were already in his direction lock with his own before she smiled. He felt his heart pick up at the sight of it as it always did. He could see the love in her eyes whenever she looked at him and Meek still couldn't believe that he had finally gotten here with Nicki, his dream girl. She was his princess, his everything, and he would do anything to make her smile like the way she was smiling at him right now.

"Thank you, baby." Nicki responded as Meek felt her squeeze his hand, "I'm so excited to eat this Ramen. I'm hungry." she frowned as she leaned her head back on the headrest behind her.

Meek glanced at the road briefly before looking back at Nicki, "You didn't feel like eating nothing but a fry today, so I'm not surprised to hear that." he shook his head, "Do I gotta make sure that you eating now when we not together?"

Meek watched Nicki's frown turn into a pout and he quietly chuckled as he looked back at the road ahead of them, "I'm soreeeee," she whined.

"What that got to do with eating though?" Meek smirked as he took a wide left turn on the main road that led into town.

"I missed youuuu," Nicki whined, making Meek laugh.

"Baby, you need to eat. Especially since we know you like to get really mean and try to fight me when you don't. I'm surprised you being so sweet right now," Meek chuckled.

Nicki laughed, "Remember two weeks ago when I had rehearsal all day and didn't eat lunch and just had an omelet for breakfast? I'm still sorry about that, babe," she said apologetically.

Meek laughed as his eyes looked over the small shops and restaurants that lined each side of the busy road, "You yelled at me for not rolling ya window down once you got in the car talking about, 'Rihmeek, I'm fucking hot. Why the hell are the windows up? Why can't you turn the air on?' as if it wasn't cool as fuck that day, and how the hell was I supposed to know you was hot if you don't tell me? Then you started a fight with me about going to the bookstore before heading to the apartment to get something for one of my classes after I already told ya little ass that I had to get something from there that morning." he recalled making Nicki laugh, "We laughing now, but I was really about to kick ya little ass out of my car and make you walk for bringing all that unnecessary drama in here," he smirked.