Swaddle

Hi 👋🏾 I'm late, but I'm here! I hope you enjoy short 3

-

Nicki yawned as she used the pink towel that she had earlier wrapped around her freshly washed hair to dry her curly tendrils. Her dark eyes moved to her boyfriend who was standing not too far from her with one her pink towels wrapped around his masculine hips. Nicki's eyes focused on his bare chest and abs that held little droplets of water left over from the shower they had just taken together in one of the shower stalls of the sorority bathroom. His large taut muscles were rippling beneath his rich dark skin and sprinkling of tattoos. Nicki bit her bottom lip as she enjoyed the familiar view.

"My eyes up here, girl," Nicki heard Meek say, ultimately breaking her from her trance with his body.

Nicki's eyes flashed to Meek's face that held an amused smirk, "I'm not trying to look at ya eyes right now," she quipped.

Nicki watched Meek snicker, "You better control ya little freak ass tonight. I'm tired of you using my body for ya sick twisted pleasure," he teased.

Nicki laughed as she continued drying her damp hair with her towel, "Shut up,"

"Keep ya eyes over there," Meek teased as he pointed in the direction of Nicki's bed that she was standing by before he removed his towel from his hips.

Nicki's eyes fell to Meek's penis that was hanging over his muscular thigh. His large member was mostly flaccid, but with blood flowing to his tip, Nicki could see that it was just slightly raised.

"What I say about those eyes?" Meek asked as he began drying himself off.

Nicki rolled her eyes with a smirk as she placed the towel she was using to dry her hair on to her bed behind her, "That's my dick, so I can look at it all I want," she grinned.

Nicki watched Meek smirk as he used her towel to dry his neck and chest, "Well, it's not yours tonight. I'm mad at you,"

Nicki removed her towel from her body and began drying herself off, "Why you mad at me, baby?" she laughed.

"On our way over here you said that the 76ers suck when I mentioned watching the game against the Spurs at 9," Meek responded.

Nicki laughed as she looked up Meek who was standing by her desk chair, "I only been watching the games with you for only a couple of months now and even you gotta know and admit that they not very good,"

"You stay rooting for the Knicks and they worse than the 76ers," Meek said defensively.

"That's just because I'm from New York. I know they suck. Plus, Thembi talks about them playing bad all the time," Nicki said with an eye roll.

"Well, at least you know," Meek said.

"Yeah, just waiting for you to know about the 76ers," Nicki quipped as she lifted either of her breasts to dry beneath them.

"That mouth..." Meek smirked as he looked over Nicki's naked body.

Nicki giggled, "It slipped,"

"Mhmm." Meek smirked, "Explain to me again why you trying to lose weight when you look like that?" he said as his eyes trailed over her body for the second time since she had removed her towel.

Nicki moved her towel over her damp arms, "I don't wanna lose a lot of weight. Maybe like ten pounds,"

"Ten?!" Meek exclaimed surprised, "Look, I know it's your body, baby, and you can do whatever you want with it, but you really don't need to lose ten pounds. Ya body is perfect, and I know that I tell you that all the time, but I mean it,"