Catching Up

Ash POV

"Sugawara?" My voice cracked

I quickly ran up and hugged him, like I wouldn't see him again.

"Where have you been, I haven't seen you in what seems like years!" He cracked a smile. I looked at him with sadness in my eyes. I looked away and mumbled a small,

"The hospital..."

"I can't hear you Ash."

"I was in the hospital for a year and a half." I said a bit more clearly.

"Well I'm glad your okay now, but I'm going to have to teach class before we catch up alright?"

"K"

I went back to my seat and listened to the lecture. Sugawara was actually a pretty good teacher, he could help in an area if you didn't understand the part. When the class was over, I went over to where suga was and tried to start I conversation.

"Nice weather we're having, right?"

"Pftt, you never changed, you never really could start a conversation could you? You can just call me Koushi by the way."

"Okay, Koushi, where have you been?"

" Had to move to Japan for a little while. You know, I actually missed you. It was really lonely. At least I made some friends while I was in Japan."

I was nervous on wether to say something or not.

"I missed you too... would you like to catch up?"

"Sure, that sounds nice!"

Koushi and I talked for a while, and it was going fine, until he asked why I was in the hospital for a year and a half.

"Do you remember when I used to cut myself?"

"You didn't"

"Unfortunately I did. I decided to go back to when I cut like a mad man, you know, and had a great idea to take a bloody bath, since the cuts weren't healed" 😩I told him the rest of the story and how now I live in an apartment paid for by the government, and have a service dog for low blood sugar.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me."

"It's not your fault,you were forced to leave. It wasn't in your power you couldn't have even objected."

We had somehow arrived at my apartment now. "Would you like to come in?"

"Sure"

-author kun here, just imagine this is on the second day below here, I sorry for the massive time skip... I swear to god, I had written down a future chapter that said second day, and it feels right to have it on the second day, so I'm just a big dumbass. Sorry for any inconvenience.-

It was a half an hour later, and the conversations still hadn't eased up.

"Can I kiss you real quick?" That snapped me out of my daze.

"What, huh- oh, Sure..." he leaned in real close and gave me a peck at the lips softly. I just sat there dazed, while he quickly sat back.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to test something, and I didn't mean too..."

"It's fine." I cut him off. "I actually liked it."

"Really?"

"Mhm. Hey, it's almost dark, would you like to stay, or do you have anything else to do or be?" I asked politely

"Actually, I should probably should be going, it was nice to see you and catching up. Let's walk together tomorrow okay?"

"K, see ya tomorrow." I let him out and went to go get clothes and went to the bathroom for a quick shower. 'I wonder why he wanted to kiss me." I got out of the shower and went to bed.

Bam, yes! 566 words!- why the hell am I so happy about that- edit here, umh, sorry that tho is even shorter, but please bare with me. I've been having a lot of trouble with will power lately so don't come at me. Also I'm making Suga like 23- were going to pretend that this is normal 🙂