Boyfreind?

3rd POV
It was a week later, and all was fine. Somehow I had gotten a dare to make a pick up line on Koushi, but I declined so they thought it was funny and a good idea to bump me into him. It was fifth hour, Human Relationships class. My teacher, Mr. Thistleboom had given everyone condoms. I was in complete shock, since it's not normal for a teacher to give a whole class those kinds of things. It would be more normal if he gave guys them and girls tampons or pads, but a whole class? I think that's a bit much.

He said he had too many from a convention of human relationship teacher meet, so he brought them here and hoped we wouldn't be to immature about it. I had no idea what the hell to do with it at this point, so I thought I would ask Koushi about it later. It was about 3:45 and he was finishing work that he had given out.

"Hey Koushi?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you dating anyone?"

"Yes I am in fact, why would you like to know?"  We were walking out of the school at this point.

"Just wondering since you never said anything about it."  We stopped.

"Would you like to meet my boyfriend?" He asked.       "Depends, Is he nice?"

"Extremely nice, I'm sure he would love to meet you and Bandit. Hop in the car, I'll take you to meet him." I went to the car while Koushi drove to his house. I felt the car come to a stop, as I realized we were there. The front looked like a cottage dream house. There were trees, flowers and birds everywhere. The drive way was a pretty white color, and the steppingstones leading to what seemed like a garden in the back. I was amazed

I walked inside, and made sure to take off my shoes. The entry way had so many plants. There were also a couple of succulents around here and there.

"I never knew you liked plants Koushi."

"Actually, most of them are my boyfriends. The roses and the vegetables in the back are mine."

"I have a question tho."

"Go ahead and shoot."

"If you had a boyfriend, then why did you kiss me that day?" He looked as if he was trying to find the best way to tell me why. All of a sudden the front door opened.

"Babe, I'm home." We both look over to see someone in the door way.

"Hey babe, how was practice?"

'Practice?' I thought. I looked a little closer at the male who just walked in side. He had chocolate locks and a number 2 jersey for the gray wolves men volleyball team. (I just made this team up, don't come at me please)There was no mistaking it, it was Oikawa Toorū. The Jersey kind of gave it away. I looked at Koushi frantically.

"You-

him-

date-

me-

friend-

here...?" -

Koushi looked at me worriedly. Bandit alerted me that I needed to calm down and take my meds, since I hadn't taken them yet today.

"Whose this Ko?"

"Oh, this is Asher Moss, the person I was talking about to you.

"Alright, are they okay tho?" My mind was going at like 100 miles an hour as I was getting my meds and my blood sugar tester. I got my emergency water and took my meds. Unfortunately my vitals were way too high for comfort,, so I had to lay down. I told Bandit to lay across my stomach to stop any unnecessary invitees.

"Hey Koushi, my vitals are way to high, so I might pass out. You can tell him whatever you want about me and what going on." And at that I passed out.

I wrote a lot...

"- that's a lie author sama, and you know it. You didn't even reach 700 words..." 'shhh~~' the readers don't need to know-