Dating?

He be looking intimidating tho... 👁👄👁😺

Ash POV
Suga helped me walk to the kitchen where Oikawa was cooking at.

"Hey sleeping beauty."

"Hey." We awkwardly were looking at each other for a couple minutes.

"Dinner is ready if you want to eat?"

"That actually sounds good right now." We all sat at the table and started to eat the food.

"So Koushi tells me that you two used to know each other."

"Yeah, Koushi and I were actually neighbors when I was little. I would always go over to his house if mine gone got to loud. I think there was actually one time the police came over because of the yelling..." I tried to think of when that was. "I think it was when I was about 6 years old, wasn't it?"

"Yeah it might've been when you were 5 too."

" I saw the tattoo you had when Ko injected something, when was that done?"

"That was actually done after I got out of the physc ward, and K only got it done to cover the self harm scars."

"Koushi told me you had self harmed, so I wasn't going to bring it up if your weeent comfortable with sharing that info."

"It's completely fine." We finished dinner and were all sitting in the living room talking until Oikawa piped up.

"Koushi and I were talking, and only if you wanted to, as this is all in your own consent, but we were wondering if you would want to date both of us in a poly relationship." They both looked at me with curiosity in their eyes.

"What? Why me tho there are plenty of other..."

"Both Ko and I had a vision of you. I had the higher quality vision since I don't even want to admit it, but I am a witch, so I have higher quality visions then Koushi does."

"Hold on, so both of you had a vision of me being with the both of you?"

"Pretty much, yeah"

"You know that I am like 5 or 6 years younger than the both of you right?"

" I am completely aware of that as Koushi told me earlier"

"Fine, I'll date the both of you, but we have to make sure people from the school don't know about it, as Koushi could lose his job. I think I can make an excuse of why I stay with you guys for my gov. Officer. I have pretty good lies that nobody really thinks twice about."

"So you'll date the both of us?"

"Yeah."

"Alright, I'll make sure you officer knows where your at tonight and let them know that your here safe."

"Alright, when we go to the school tomorrow and people ask why I came in at the same time as you, let me do the talking since I make the best lies about things."

"Alright, and would you like to sleep together tonight to get used to it or not, well respect your opinion too if you don't want to."

"I'll sleep with both of you If that's not to much of a bother. I have to take vitals early in the morning tho, so I might wake the both of you up."

"I'm a pretty hard sleeper, and Koushi is up at like 4 o'clock in the morning, so I think you'll be okay."

"Even I can't wake up at 4 in the morning. If anything, I think the earliest I've been up was at like 4:45 in the morning. I usually take vitals at like 5:30, but if we need to go earlier, I can set a timed vibrater on my arm to wake me up earlier."

" I think you'll be okay, I don't leave the house until a little after Kawa gets up, which is about 6:40 in the morning."

"Alright, that's fine with me."

-time skip-
It was nearing time to sleep, so I made my way to the bathroom to take my last vitals, brush teeth, and wash my face with warm water. Luckily I had a spare tooth brush and toothpaste in my bag, so I didn't have to akwardly ask for those. I kissed both of the guys good night and went to bed with Bandit close by on the floor in case of an emergency.