PRIMÉ

AT THE HEADQUARTERS

"God! Where is Prime Minister LM? Did anyone of you bring her somewhere? My god! She can't be missing right now! It's the last day of the campaign. Where the hell is she?"
Jisoo panics like a rabbit and scolded all Lisa's bodyguards.

"Ma'am, I'm–I am sorry. The Prime Minister is at Opéra de Lille right now. I brought her there a while ago. I am sorry. She said she doesn't want to be disturbed."
Lisa's driver told Jisoo.
Jisoo is a bit irritated because Lisa didn't let her know her whereabouts.

"Oh ffffff–! Hello, French people! Your future President is again watching a theater play!! Ugh!
Lucio, drive me to that  place now!"
Jisoo rushed to the car and went where the Prime Minister is.

And yes, the Prime Minister is having a bucket of popcorn and enjoying her soda while watching a musical play in disguise.

She is enjoying this emotional play right in her eyes when someone took her soda from her hand.

"What the? What are you doing here, Jisoo?"
She got irritated.

"No. What are you doing here, Lisa? It's the last day of your campaign and you're watching a play? Come on!"
Jisoo is already mad.

"I'm not yet the President of the French Republic, Chu! What are you so worried about? Relax. I'm enjoying."
She said.

"You know, I would be happy if you are spending your time now fucking a girl. But unfortunately, you keep choosing to feed this nerd side of yours.
Let's go now, Prime Minister Virgin. Ugh!"
Jisoo pulled her out of the theater and they were surprised to see flashing strobes of cameras outside.

"See? We're caught because of you. Next time you should disguise too when you come with me here at the theater."
Lisa told her political adviser while she waves at the camera.

"Prime Minister LM, what can you say that tomorrow is the big day! You are the chance and hope of French people for this nation."
A reporter asked.

"Come what may. If I am going to win tomorrow, all of us will be vaccinated against COVID on the first month of my term. We'll be a free country from any virus and corruption. Mark my words. "
She answered some question.

"Prime, did you have a date inside the theater?"
Another press person asked.

"Unfortunately, none. Dating is not my cup of tea."
She said and went inside the car.

"Ugh! Lisa! I told you not to answer personal questions!"
Jisoo shook her head.

"Why not? I don't want people to only see me as this serious boring nerd politician. You know Chu, if you're not my best friend since high school, I probably fired you a long time ago."
She teased her adviser.

"I know you can't fire me, Manoban. I know all your fart. By the way, I have a list of women for you tonight. Maybe you can choose one already."
Jisoo opened her iPad.

"See? You want me to be a great leader but then you have a long list of women for me to fuck. How many times do I have to tell you that my d* is really not yet twitching to any woman I see? Maybe I haven't found the one yet."
Lisa said laughing.

"Are you gay?"
Jisoo asked her.

"What the fuck? I am gay. I am an intersex. And I surely touch myself looking at women on porn videos. But I am not gay like what you think, asshole!"
Lisa is so damn serious while Jisoo kept laughing.

"I know. Stay calm. You know, when you win tomorrow, you should reward yourself a good sex."
Jisoo keeps teasing the Prime Minister.

"Why is it all about sex to you? I am waiting for my heart to beat when I found the right woman for me. Not my tool to twitch. Jisoo, you're really unbelievable!"
Lisa crossed her arms.

"Just admit that you don't know how to fuck yet and you're scared."
Jisoo laughed so hard.

Lisa kept quiet. Didn't say a word.

Because this powerful and influential politician has never had a girlfriend since birth.