SAY HELLO IN THIS CAFÉ

JENNIE

Lisa's bringing me out on a date today and I am so happy that we're free on a Saturday.
I put on a white dress and I noticed she wore a white polo too.

"Oh. My love wants to match with me today, huh?"
I said.

"Of course, this is a special date. Mom and Dad will be with us."
She said and I am happier!
It's rare that we go on a date outside with her parents. I hugged Lisa so tight for this chance!

I am looking for Mama Joan and Tina downstairs to tell them we're leaving but maybe they're falling asleep already. Hmmm. It's only 6pm. Too early.

Lisa wants to drive my gray beetle. She keeps insisting. So, I let her drive my car.
She's actually using it sometimes because she likes it more than her beetle or her other luxury cars.

She made my mood happy when she plays the whole Bruno Major album inside the car while we're driving.

"We'll put up a music festival next year you like? A benefit concert. Your chosen charity, love. And let's invite artists we want?"
She said and I happily agreed! Such a great idea.
People need it. After how many years of adjusting to the new normal, we all deserve a break. And of course, to help those who are in need.

I noticed she's a bit sweaty.

"You want me to adjust the air-con, love? Are you not feeling well?"
I asked her and wipe her perspiring forehead.

"I'm fine. Can we bring down the windows?"
She asked. Oh, she needs fresh air.

"I would love to!"
I responded.

The road is so familiar to me because this is the way going to her coffee shop above the mountain and to her parents' house.

"Are we going to your parents' house?"
I asked.

"No. At the mountain top café."
She said.

"Oh yes! Outdoor please! And have you told Chef Sebastian to prepare burnt cheesecake?"
I asked. God. I am excited!

"Yes, baby. He was informed that the First Lady is coming so his burnt cheesecake must be present."
She said smiling.

"Thank you!"

On the way, I can't stop touching Lisa. Her thighs. Her nape. I'm pnching her cheeks and kissing her head while jamming with the songs.
She's jamming too and it really made me smile listening to her voice. I just didn't mention it because for sure she'll stop singing.

When we arrived, Sebastian welcomed us and I hugged him tight. He handed me a plate of cheesecake and I'm eating while walking towards the outdoor area and also feeding Lisa with a bite.

When we reached the door going outside, I saw Lisa's parents, Mama Joan, Tina, Hyeri, Rosé and Jisoo. Hmmm.

There's a big round table at the center and the area is well lit with warm chirstmas lights.
I really love this rustic vibe here.

I immediately approached Lisa's parents and hugged them.

"Hi! I am surprised you guys are here!"
I told Jisoo, Rosé and Hyeri.

"Well, Lisa wants your second anniversary to be special with us. We heard this is where you two had your first date?"
Jisoo said smiling. We sat on the table and I am wondering why there are two vacant chairs beside me.