My babysitter's a vampire

Your pov
Erica has to babysit tonight and she asked me to come with her and I said yes because she's one of my bestfriends.

I sat on a table with Erica she's was watching dusk again. I really hate that movie but Erica likes it so. Sarah walked by and I said "Sarah, wait up" and Erica paused the movie and we walked to Sarah to another table 

"Where have you been?" Erica asked Sarah "I've been texting you all day"

I noticed her shirt "what happend to your shirt?" I ask "don't ask" she replied.

Erica started talking again "hey, geuss what I have 200 tickets sold for the screening." She gasped "only 7 more days I seriously think if I had to wait 8 more dat instead of 7 more days I would go crazy"

"Yeah me to" Sarah replied sarcastic.
"You skipped math today, where you with Jesse? " I said to Sarah

"Yes" Sarah answered.
Erica said "if I had a cute boyfriend I totally skip class to" we looked at her in disbelieve
"What I would, you think your the only one who's alowed to break the rules?"

"No, but you're a good girl" Sarah said
I looked at her "so are you"
"I don't know anymore" I looked at Sarah weird

"Straight A's always nice to everyone trust me you are, anyways I saved three seats jesse's is coming right?" Erica said.
I really don't wanna go but it's for Erica so I will.

"I- no he's not a real dusk fan" Sarah said
"I like him already" I said
"What?" Erica asked kinda annoyed
"How can you date someone who doesn't like dusk? The second book changed my life"
Sarah laughed a little

I said " yeah, we know"
Sarah then changed subject "how's it with your crush" and Erica said "you asked him yet?"

"No and you guys can't either, he doesnt even know me. He probably never will" I said to them and they gave me a look

"Come one y/n, he's a geek and your so beautiful" Erica said and I laughed and shook my head  "no end of story... he's coming" I wispered the last part.

"Hi there, are you by any change babysitting the Morgan's tonight" Benny asked
"Yeah why'd you know there kids?" Erica asked
He replied "yeah one of them is my buddy is sitting right over theerree" he looked at his friend. "He's a bit shy, see you around" he got up and walked away back to his friends. 

"What I'd he's there tonight to" Erica said to me 
"What?" I ask kind of panicked
"Oh come on y/n/n (your nick name) you can do that" Sarah said trying to convince me.
"Okay I'm gonna go" I said and got up
They got up with me. Sarah walked outside so that leaves me alone with Erica again. Dont get me wrong I love Erica, she's my best friend but sometimes she a bit to much.

We saw Sarah push Jesse away and I mentioned for Erica to come with me 
We walked over to them and I said "uhm Jesse"
One of his friend said "I love vampires" and Jesse said "that's exactly what I told her"

Sarah sighed and said "I gotta go" and walked away.
Erica said "okay... well I'll see you around. dusk forever!" She screamed the last part with her fist in the air. The curly hairs one touched erica's arm and said " we'll see you at the screen" and they all walked away. Erica smiled to herself.

I looked at Benny and his friends Ethan and Rory I believe.
The friends of jessse drove by them and screamed "watch it nerds!"
They jumped back to not get hit by the car.

*time jump*

I walked to the Morgan's house alone because erica's house is on the other side from mine.