Friday night fights

Your pov

Rory, Benny and Ethan walk in the school halls.

Rory and Benny are talking geek.
"Guys, can we do this in a girl free zone?" Ethan asks as they walk by Sarah, erica and y/n

"So how was your date last night?" Sarah asks Erica
"Amazing, curt is so mcyummy, we went out for dinner then we went to see superdead 4 it was... perfect" Erica says

"Do you mean regular date perfect or vampire date perfect?" I ask
"You know I don't bite and tell" Erica says and shows her fangs then walks away.

———————-
Rory and Benny are still fighting over something
"Hey coach" Benny says
"What are you doing coach?" Rory asks as coach holds a trophy

"Say goodbye guys, I'm gonna put this old thing in the storage" coach says
"Isn't that the only trophy this school has ever won?" I ask
"Yeah but it says the wrong massage you know, winning isn't everything yeah sure we come last in points but we come first in so many other important ereas" coach explains.

"Yeah, like... point avoiding" Benny says and Ethan and me laugh a little.

"That is one sad trophy-case" Rory says
"Can you hold that for a second" coach gives Ethan the trophy. "Yeah"

Benny's hair gets messed up and Benny and Rory and me start fighting while Ethan looks shocked.

We stop fighting when we see Ethan in his boxer and start laughing.
"Space theme huh? I would've guessed Spider-Man" Sarah says while ethan looks imberrased.

———————-

Ethan told us about the sports man he's seeing.
"Here he is, coach Ed. Says he's the gym teacher 30 years ago" ethan says

"Is he here right now?" Benny wispers to Ethan and then Benny sandwich goes flying through the room. Rory and I look around and grab our sandwiches protective.
"I'll take that as a yes, jerk!" Benny says looks around.

"There must be some way to stop him or get him to move on" ethan says.

—————-

Rory and I try to get Ethan out of his locker.
"Coach jammed you in good" I say
"We may have to dislocate one of your shoulders to get you out of this, is that okay?" Rory asks
"No" says ethan

"Here" I say and pull hard on Ethan arm that he gets out.
"Ow!" Ethan complaints

"Come on Benny or y/n are there any spells that can get rid of ghosts?" Ethan asks and we shake our heads.

Ethan turns around and starts talking.
"What is your deal? Is this all about that dumb trophy?......... okay fine if I get it back in the case will you leave me alone?"
Ethan laughs
"Me? Win a trophy? For sports? No way not in a million years."
Suddenly ethan pants are down again and we starts laughing again.

—————————

Benny, Rory and I walk to Ethan and benny whistles
"Curt the hurt lockner, three times wrestling champ" Benny says and I look at curt weird and tilt my head a bit.
"Are you into him?" Benny asks with a bit of sadness in his voice.
"No way" I say disgust "besides I already like someone and it's the apposite of him" I say pointing at curt.

"Forget it okay! I can't help you" ethan says walking away, while Benny is flexing his invisible muscles.

——————————

Benny and I have been searching for a spell and we found something so we walsk into ethans room.

"Hey Benny, hey y/n, any luck?" Ethan asks
"Yeah, here take this we are gonna have the first ghost sploschen captured on camera" Benny says
"Where is he?" I ask while Benny grabs his spell book.