~ 5.~

A/N Sorry, sorry, sorry. I know I didn't update for like a week or so, but I had a terrible writers block and I just couldn't find inspiration. Also check out the video above. I just love it. I mean how can Damian be cute and dangerous at the same time and Dick is hot af. Anyway, onto the story (gosh I'm hungry).

Mari's POV

I woke up in my room in a pile of kwamis. (My sister used to sleep with all the stuffed animals she had and she has something around 50-60.) I slowly got off the bed not wanting to wake them up, though they still did. The greeted me and went on with their kwami business. I got dressed and put my hair into a messy bun.

I ate breakfast with Chloe and Gami, since the rest of the MPS went to the park early, and we joined them there

I ate breakfast with Chloe and Gami, since the rest of the MPS went to the park early, and we joined them there. Once we arrived I saw Luka sitting under a tree with four poisonous snakes on his lap. Alix was rollerskating and teaching Nath. We looked for Juleka, and we finally spotted her on the tree above, petting a tiger.

--Jules, how many times did I tell you, that you can't steal animals from the ZOO, same goes for Luka?-- I said and to my amusement the tiger came down a licked our faces, before going back up the tree.

--Mari please, she is so cute.--

--She?--

--Yeah, it's a female tiger.--

--Okay, okay she can stay, but later you're giving her back to the ZOO.--

With that Chloe climbed up to play with the bees and Gami went to Luka. I sat on the opposite side of the tree and pulled out my sketchbook, designing a new Villains & Vigilantes line for my MDC website. We just sat there in peace for some time until a dog attacked me...

... with kisses. I started laughing and when I looked up to see his name I saw that it was Titus. A few minutes later a boy came rushing and saying.

--Titus, Titus where are you, come back here now.--

When he finally caught up with the dog he said:

--Sorry, he isn't usually like this.--

--No worries, Shaytan.--

--It's you Angel?--

--It's me.--

I hugged him and saw Chloe mouthing "Angel?". I replied with an I'll explain later look.

--So, it's already way past noon, want to join my family for dinner, with your friends?--

--Sure, just let me tell Ms. Clark. Kay, done.--

--I'll call Alfred to come pick us up.--

A few minutes later we were in the limo. I was chatting with Damian and then I felt Chloe's eyes on my back.

--Explanations, NOW.--

--Okay, okay, calm down. "Should we tell them all of it Shaytan or some made up story."--I said  switching to Arabic and he, also in Arabic, replied:

--I think we should tell the truth, that blonde friend of your seems like nothing is hiding from her.--

--Okay.--

I switched back to French and explained everything,(I'm too lazy to write it again) when I finished I saw that everyone in the car except Alfred was staring at us. Alfred was smirking.

--The heck, you were gone one day and you're married to a boy you didn't even know.--

--Yeah, basically.--

The rest of the ride went in peace. A few minutes later we arrived at the Wayne manor.

A/N Hi, it's me again. Just wanted to say that there will be an OC in the story from the next chapter and it will be Julie/Cocoa/Pennywise like in the clown. Julie Pennyworth is Alfred's granddaughter and is all-knowing just like him. Her parents died in a car crash and Bruce decided to adopt her. She is 18 and has black hair, but with flaming orange eyes instead of blue. She is quite tall and thin. She has three cats: Fury - a black one with orange eyes just like her, Batman the cat - a black with blue eyes and Mystery - a black with green eyes. Most of her family and friends call her Cocoa, except Damian who calls her Pennywise the reason will be explained in the next chapter. She also does Aerial Silks. (Idk what it's called but whatever.) She has a boyfriend, but he'll only be mentioned.

That will be it for the description of my character. Sorry again for taking long to update, and hope you enjoyed.

Cat Out, QueenBastet