~ 9.~

A/N Hello, my dear readers. Please don't kill me. I know I didn't update for a long time, but I'm going back to school after online learning, and I was too lazy to take notes for the whole semester. I'm really sorry. So now I present you another chapter.

***Le time skip named Bob***

Mari POV

Ugh. Another day of Maria-Liar-la bullshit. I'm so glad the tour ended already. I was preparing for my first official date with Damian. It was actually a double-date. Chloe may or may not have fallen for Tim and likewise. Anyways I was with Juleka, who was doing my make-up, while Gami was doing Chloe's.

This is my outfit:

My phone beeped, with a message from my Shaytan saying that he and Tim were coming back from a surprise

My phone beeped, with a message from my Shaytan saying that he and Tim were coming back from a surprise. I called for Queenie and she emerged from the bathroom with Kagami.

This is her outfit:

We emerged out the door to see our handsome boys waiting for us in the car

We emerged out the door to see our handsome boys waiting for us in the car. Driving the car was Julie, who was also going on a date. 

--You look very beautiful, Angel.--

--You also look really good.--

We drove to a beautiful small cafe, nicely decorated. We sat at two small tables in the corner of the place. We talked for a while, and after we finished our food, we got blindfolded by our respective dates and they led us to some place. When we arrived the boys took off our blindfolds, and we saw a beautiful alcove with flowers and fairy lights. It was beautiful, but of course our wonderful date had to be interrupted by The wannabe reporter and Liar-la with some boy. 

--Marinette, why are you here ruining Lila's date. It's not like anybody would like to date you.--

--Actually, me and Chloe were having a double date with our respective boyfriends, so if you don't mind, then fuck off.--

They surprisingly let go and went away muttering something about sluts. The date turned out to be awesome, despite the interruption and we were very happy. We came back to the manor when it was dark already and watched a movie. I fell asleep and Dami carried me to bed, and we went to sleep, cuddling with each other.