~13.~

A/N  Surprise I'm still alive. Sorry that it took me so long but life is shit and i had to deal with almost failing math. I'm gonna try to post more this summer, but no promises :P.

Also I finally got myself to start Genshin hence the meme. I definitely didn't steal it.

Mari's POV

As I was swinging from rooftop to rooftop feeling the air on my face and pretending I was Spiderman I noticed a small rustle in a trash can in a nearby alley. I landed next to the bin and carefully opened it to see a beautiful white kitten with baby blue eyes. 

-Aww, you're so cute.- I whispered softly while picking up the animal which immediately cuddled into the crook of my neck. After inspecting the cutie for a name tag and not finding one I decided to take the little baby to the hotel. It seemed healthy, but tired and hungry. I made sure the kitten was comfortable in my arms and started to go back to the room. I needed to get back as soon as possible, so that I still had time to do my make up for the Gala. 

I jumped in quietly through the window and called off my ladybug suit. I opened the door as softly as I could while the kitty stuck to my arm. I heard footsteps behind me and I quickly turned around to see Juleka standing in the doorway to her room swaying slightly. It looked like she was sleepwalking. 

Hello Mari, what have you got there? - She asked sleepily. 

A kitten. -

Ah, and where did you procure it? -

In the trash. -

Understandable, have a great day. - And with that she went back into her room, and I could hear her going back to sleep.

I tried to think nothing of it especially with the kitten now nibbling gently on my hand. I went to the kitchen and set the little furry child on the counter. I took out a small bowl and poured some milk into it while setting it on the counter for the kitten to drink.

- I'm gonna name you Snow White.- I said to the cat, watching it lap up the milk with the speed of light.

I sat down on a bar stool next to the newly named kitten and before I knew it I was already asleep.

***Smol time skip brought to you by equally smol Xiao.***

It was already past 3 in the afternoon when I finally got woken up by Chloe.

- Wakey, wakey, it's to get up. - I heard her sweet voice in my ear. - Mari, wake the fuck up we're going to be late! - Not so sweet anymore.

-What? What time is it.- I muttered sleepily, rubbing my eyes.

-It's 3 PM already, we have to start getting ready. You missed all of today's fun, but we figured you needed it.- Alix replied with Snow White in her arms. - Also where did you get the fluff ball? -

- I found her in the trash and I guess she's mine now. -

Hearing that I finally woke up Snow White jumped off of Alix and trotted over to where I was, and proceeded to bite me and walk off. I shook my head and decided to start finally getting ready.

A/N After months of delay here it is. Hope you enjoy. Don't come at me for being late I know where you live.

Anyways,

Cat out, Sayna.