No one

Xingqiu barely slept that night, only thinking about Chongyun realizing he forgot the letter he would write to him, although it was already night time. He did not want to sneak out, knowing he would most likely get caught, but he wanted to read the letter badly. Seconds became minutes, and minutes became hours of thoughts and thinking, until he finally drifted away to sleep. He woke up the next day feeling tired, he looked himself in the mirror. Messy hair, darker eye bags but barely noticeable, but he'd be fine, right? He dragged his feet to the mail box, although eagerly waiting to look at the letter.
"Hey Xing,
Mondstandt is really fun! I like this place, grandmaster Jean as been thanking me for my assistance, though i rarely did anything. I saw your letter and i wish you were here, i hope things on your side is going well, and I won't forget the books. I went adventuring a little with people, and boy do they sure have big stomachs... one has family's of wolves, and one gets hurt a tad bit too much, but i'm enjoying myself, and i hope you are too! Hope family is doing well for you.
Greatest wishes,
Chongyun"

Reading that letter Xingqiu smiled whole heartedly, he was happy Chongyun was happy.
But something was off..
Today was the day he had to train, although since Chongyun was gone and Xiangling was cooking while Hu Tao was at the funeral parlor, he had to be alone.
'Alone..'
He thought to himself. His stance was off, the way he wielded his sword was off, everything was off.
It's almost like he was in a dream, that was being sucked away of its colors, and joy. He thought he was being over dramatic. He started practicing harder and harder, forgetting almost everything.
I say almost as his face slowly drains of emotion. He and his world being swiped away from color.
He hated it, but what could he do?
Tired from training he sat down and decided to write a letter to his dear Chongyun.
'Dear Chongyun,
i'm grateful for your wishes, thank you, however i have been feeling weird.
Please do not be alarmed, i shall be fine, It is your job to do exorcism, not worrying about me.
I've heard about your adventures, it seems your having fun, i hope you were able to get an evil spirit.
That being said family business has gotten busier, I fear i may not be able to write a letter to you.
But maybe i will, but today is not the day. I wish you luck on your adventures.
Hopeful wishes,
Xingqiu'
Finishing the letter. He sent it off and sat in the grass, softly sighing at the sight of the sunset. He knew he wouldn't be allowed to go outside this late.
For that he got yelled at, but he didn't regret anything, since he lacked color.
Or maybe he needed something else..
He looked in the mail to receive a letter from Chongyun.
"Dear Xingqiu,
I'm in a tavern at the moment, they have great food and drinks.
Kaeya, the captain of the calvary of the knights of favonius showed
me his fruity skewers recipe, it tasted very good since of the cold flavor,
I wish you were here, they have a great librarian, Ms.Lisa, although her techniques
to get people to listen are a bit violent, she wouldn't mind you. Adventuring was a
ton of fun today! Hope you had fun as well.
Best friend,
Chongyun"
Xingqiu sighed.
He missed Chongyun so much, but why? Maybe because they were great friends, maybe because they hang out to often.
But that wouldn't stop the way his heart felt. He decided telling his family.
"Just forget about him."
Forget?
How was he supposed to do that when Chongyun walked into his mind uninvited.
But he took those words to heart.
'Forget forget forget...'
He pondered. He kept on pondering, as the day bled into another.
He didn't sleep peacefully, he was surrounded with 'forget'.
At this point, he saw family business as his top priority to make him forget.
Forget he thought and thought.
Pay attention to family he thought and thought.
And that he did.