That's what friends are for

Xingqiu woke up this morning, knowing he'd had to go through that same cycle, but at least Chongyun would come in 2 days. He grabbed his light sword and went outside to train. His eye bags were rather obvious, but it would take you a while to notice them. He sighed and began training, the color from his world being drained again.Emotion lacked in his face.
Emotion lacked in himself.
But he'd be happy if he made his family proud..right?
Eventually, his friends became worried and visited him.
"Hey Xing-"
They cut off before anything happened.
They looked at Xingqiu, he was a mess. Messy hair, eye bags, he looked and became lighter, he was pale, he was dull.
"Xingqiu!" they immediately rushed, Xiangling started a fire and started cooking. "Xingqiu what HAPPENED to you!? You look like you got hit by a truck and did nothing but stay up!!?" screamed Xingyan. "Yea what she said, is this even the real Xingqiu? WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE IS THE BOOKWORM XINGQIU!?" yelled Hu Tao. Xingqiu just looked at them, until he responded with "I'm sorry, but i haven't been eating and anything productive other than read about economy, study about economy, and train." Admitting it was hard, but getting help was harder for the independent teen. "Thank you for caring about me, but i do not nee-" "YES YOU DO" yelled Xiangling carrying over food. "Here Xingqiu, eat this, this is one of the recipes i have been adjusting to make you like it!" Xingqiu looked at the food. He didn't know if he should've token a bite or not, but his hunger took the best of him.He sighed and took a bit.
"This is really good Xiangling! Thank you!" "Of course, now" she said, sitting down on the log Xingqiu was sitting down on.
"Tell me, what's happening?" she asked. The others sat down as well, looking worried and concerned for Xingqiu.
"I uhm.." he looked down at his food, putting the spoon he received in.
"I've been.. feeling weird ever since Chongyun has been gone, i've been focusing more on family instead to try and forget about him, but i can't stop the way he makes me feel. You guys make me feel nice, but he.. he's different. When i was without him i felt less, whenever i see him smile it can't help but make me blush, whenever i tease him he's always cute.. family has been getting tight too.." he confessed. His friends all came over and comforted him. "If family is bothering you, you can stay over at my house until Chongyun comes back!" suggests Xiangling. "Sure but.." "You sure you don't love Chongyun?" asked Hu Tao. "Yea that seems like the most reasonable answer." said Xinyan. "L-LOVE HIM? i'm sure it's cause we're great friend.."
Xiangling sighed, "Xingqiu, stop denying your feelings! Cmon, he probably likes you back" she said, trying her best to convince Xingqiu since they were all worried for him.
"Fine.. but what if he doesn't?" "We'll see from there." said Hu Tao.
"Thank you guys.. seriously.." Xingqiu said as tears feel down his soft skin. "Anything to help a friend out!" Xiangling said. They all went to their favorite places and had fun, Xingqiu then wrote a letter.
"Dear Chongyun,
things have been going good today! i'm with Xinyan, Hu Tao, and Xiangling right now.
We're having fun, though i wish you were her, i'm sure you're having your own fun in mondstandt!
I wish you luck on your adventures.
Even more wishes,
Xingqiu." he sent off that letter and got Chongyun's.
"Dear Xing,
business in mondstandt is going pretty good! i've been doing commissions from
Katheryn, turns out they have an adventures guild and Katheryn in mondstandt!
Can you believe it? i hope things are going well on your side, say hi to Xiangling
Hu Tao and Xinyan for me if you see them by the way! i'm getting your books and ingredients,
i'm also getting Xinyan a new instrument, maybe a new guitar? who knows.
Hope you're having fun!
May safety be with you,
Chongyun."
"AWWW ITS CLEAR YOU LOVE EACH OTHER" screamed Xiangling and Xinyan. "HUSH" said Xingqiu. "It was obvious anyways." said Hu Tao trying to annoy the teen boy. "Hmph.." Xingqiu sighed as you read the words across the pages of a book. He realized he pulled one out of the romance section and not action, but he was already invested. He read about love and stories, and he felt like that around Chongyun. 'maybe i do love him' He said. Eventually, they separated and he had a sleepover with Xiangling.
"Hey Xiangling.." "yea?" "i think- i think i'll tell Chongyun about my feelings when he gets back" "WOOO" said Xiangling yelling/whispering. Xingqiu smiled, he loved thinking of Chongyun. He loved everything about Chongyun.
He was lucky to not be at his house anymore.
No worries.
He quickly went to sleep, thinking of the blue haired cryo user..
———————————————————————————————————-
AUTHORS NOTE: IM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED MUCH BUT ILL TRY TO MAKE A PART 6 TODAY ALSO TYSM FOR 94 READS IM SO HAPPY AND GRATEFUL AS WELL AS THE COMMENTS AND VOTES ILYYYYYY!!!!💗