one

██████████████]𝟗𝟗%

AMONGST THE OTHER HYDRA TRAINEES, the name Captain Feline brought fear. No one would like to be sparring against them, with powers or without. Captain Feline may seem like a stupid name to name a person, assassin or not. Nine people knew her real name (not including themself); their parents (2), their siblings (2), their bestfriend (1), their birth doctor (1) and their HYDRA coordinators (3).

Sawyer Alex Monroe.

She was a ruthless fighter, assassin and overall human being. She was sold while she was still in her mother's womb to a HYDRA base is Sokovia, and 3 years later they began their ruthless experimenting. At 5 years old she received the ability to shapeshift and have the abilities of a cat, then at 8 the abilities of all felines.  Whilst gaining her abilities she continued training relentlessly for  5 hours a day. Obviously, she had a flaw. When any of her emotions got too strong, she can transform into a feline that represents her emotion. For example: If she got too angry she would turn into a tiger.

Anyway, back to present day.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

SAWYER ALEX MONROE ROLLED OUT of bed at 5am sharp for her normal day of training. She tied her long, brown hair into a high ponytail and walked back to her bed. The 16 year old pulled out black leggings, a sports bra, underwear, socks and trainers (see external link).  from under the bed and put them on. After getting dressed she skipped breakfast (as usual), and walked straight to the training room. Unfortunately, someone was using her dumbbells. The 12 year old boy had obviously seen her coming and dropped the dumbbell on his foot

"I-I'm very so-rry Captain F-Feline..!"The boy stuttered out.

"Why are you ztuttering маленький мальчик (little boy)?"She asked in a fake genuine voice.

The little boy hesitated but replied."T-the HYDRA coordinators are exper-rimenting o-on my voi-ice."

If Sawyer had felt anything, she didn't show it. "Then you should be stronger instead of acting like a принцесса (princess)."

The boy nodded and ran out of the training room. Sawyer rolled her eyes and was just about to pick up her dumbbells when the intruder alarm went off.

"бдительно, бдительно, все более 12 стажеров отправляются к главным воротам! Мстители атакуют (alert, alert all over 12 trainees report to the main gate! The avengers are attacking!)!" Someone shouted from over PA. Sawyer heard this and jogged over to the weapons cabinet. She put hidden knives and guns everywhere (even a knife in her bra), then ran out to the main gate.

At the main gate, Sawyer caught was Captain America throwing his shield at the little boy from before. She quickly snapped out of it and willed her body to receive the abilities of a cat. With these she could run faster and her hearing was more advanced and sensitive. Sawyer pulled out a handgun from her shoe (don't ask). She began shooting at the archer-guy, afterall Sawyer only knew the Winter Soldier, Captain America and Iron Man. The archer-guy attempted to shoot an arrow at her but she dodged with ease. Eventually, all of the other trainees where either dead or maimed, but Sawyer still held her stance, even though she had been stabbed in her thigh and bicep. The avengers slowly approached her. She shifted slightly on her feet, for some reason determined to avenge the 12 year old boy. 

"Look, we don't want to hurt you. If you come with us we won't have too." Captain America said, saying his words slowly as if she was stupid. She narrowed her eyes at them.

Sawyer hissed (like a literal cat)."Look. I am not ztupid, and I will not join your ztupid little avengers!" She shouted, frustrated. 

The ginger one in a black suit motioned to a frisky boy with white hair and dark brown roots. He nodded and suddenly all Sawyer heard was a whoosh of air and she was knocked out.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:

first chapter done hehe