four

██████████████]𝟗𝟗%

THE MONROE FAMILY AND MARIA SOLOVYOV where having a meeting in the Monroe's living room in the house in France. They were discussing how to get Sawyer Alex back safely without alerting the Avengers. Jamie and Maria where sat next to each other, holding hands under the table. London (Sawyer Alex and Jamie's youngest sister) was sitting at the head of the table on her left were Maria and Jamie and on her right was an empty chair. At the other head of the table was sat Charlie Monroe and on his right (London's left) was Ali Monroe.

"How are we supposed to, essentially, kidnap one of HYDRA's best assets" Jamie asked, confused.

"Look, Jamie. Your Mother and I made a mistake when we were young, we needed someone dead and HYDRA did that for us. You were only two when I was pregnant with Sawyer Alex so you won't remember. We owed HYDRA big time, so when HYDRA found out that you Mother was pregnant, they wanted the baby. So for us it was either all of us die or give up the baby, so we gave our baby. Now we want to meet our daughter and make up for those 16 years she spent in HYDRA's possession, get it?" Charlie took a sip of his wine as he finished his explanation.

Maria rolled her eyes and stood up." I vill* not contribute to zis* meeting any more, lets go." and she walked out.

Jamie stood up as well."I-. Bye" and he walked out following Maria.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JAMIE WALKED INTO HIS AND MARIA'S BEDROOM to find his girlfriend napping on the double bed. He walked towards the bed, took his shoes off and climbed in behind her, spooning her. 

"Migon, je sais que tu es réveillé (Cutie, I know you're awake)." Jamie cooed into Maria's ear.

"Отъебись (fuck off)." She mumbled, curling into Jamie

"Vous savez très bien que je ne parle pas Russe (You know very well that I don't speak Russian)." he whispered, placing kisses around her ear.

"Как вы думаете, почему я тогда говорю это (Why do you think i speak it then)?" 

"No more playing, Migon. Why did you run off?" He asked, gently rubbing her stomach. (no she isn't preggo)

"Je ne pouvais pas rester là et regarder tes parents se sentir coupables de quelque chose qui était complètement de leur faute, mon amour." Maria said.

(I couldn't just stay there and watch your parents feeling guilty for something that was completely their fault, my love)

"C'est bien mignon.(its okay cutie)"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:

oOoOoH some Jaria fluff :)

lol look I made something else